What the Frik are all the Naruto Characters doing here? Chapter 15

Sorry for not posting in so long!!!! Enjoy!

 Kiba pov:

There were some yelps and shouts when the sound of tumbling came closer and closer until finally the three Lore sisters crash down on the floor in front of us the kitchen. Then they immediately go into an arguement.
Tsukii screams, "Why are such a troublesome klutz, Aly Chan?!"
Alyson defends angrily, "I wasn't the klutz this time, I swear. It was Matsuri!"
"What?! I am NOT a klutz!" Matsuri barks, and the screaming becomes blurred. Why do they have to argue so freakin' much? Finally, Gaara snaps at them, "Enough!"
Just like that, the girls shut it and glare at him a little. Matsuri glares the most. "You are so freakin' lucky that it's Sunday, Panda Chan."
And she storms out the back door with Tsukii following. Alyson waves us to follow her as she elborates, "While you see anger mostly from Matsuri, we all hold it back in some. And then we release it on Sunday afternoons, fight times. We have this special training field underground."
"Why is it underground?" Naruto asks. Alyson explains, "We don't want our parents to know we fight. They'll think we have more problems than we do now. Anyways, there's only one way to get down there, and that's the elevator with a secret code, as shown here. Now, if wish to know the code, pay close attention. Matsuri."
Matsuri nods while flipping up a case on the side of the house to reveal a keypad; then her lightining fast fingers just start pressing numbers in blindingly. She turns to us after it beeps. "Got it?"
"How were supposed to get that?" exclaims Naruto, and Matsuri smirks. "You weren't."
We all step into the elevator, crowding together. I get squished with Alyson in a corner next to the exit. My arm somehow got around her waist, and we both try to seperate more than the couple inches we are from each other. I don't if it's heat or embarassment that has us both blushing a bright cherry red. But then our eyes meet...I can't help but smile, as does she...
But the moment's lost when the door wish open and everyone rushes out, glad to escape the crowdiness. Alyson and I stumble out last, still red while throwing a quick grin at each other. Matsuri shoves a bag into Alyson's hands. "Everyone, change into your fighting gear. Guys, yours is this labeled bag."

Five minutes later the girls emerge from behind a small dressing room in the corner of the room. Tsukii looks, well, green. Many shades of green, and brown now that I look closer. She turns around and the entire back of her looks sand coloured. With pictures of leaves covering her. "It's a cover so that she can sleep without being noticed," Alyson whispers to me. That totally figures. Alyson looks...kinda hot. I look around and thank Kami that I didn't speak out loud. She's wearing a teal blue shirt that stopped mid-waist with PIRATE written on it in silver. She has on tight mocha brown coloured capris, that look like the ones from her pirate posters, with a bright red, tattered, cloth wrapped around the hip. Matsuri looks...mean. She also wore a shirt that only went down to mid-waist, but it was pitch black with NINJA written on it in white. She wore loose camo pants that went all the way down to her shoes. While Tsukii looks dead and Alyson looks (internal scream "AMAZING" -cough cough- excuse that sudden outburst,) happy as can be, Matsuri looks like she's going to kick the asses of everyone in here. Meanwhile us guys are wearing...ninja outfits. Did they think that was funny!?! Those outfits are stereotypical! (That was a word I learned from Matsuri btw.) We all step through the stone arch and enter a rectangular room with a space that's lower than the first part we're on now; it's like a sudden drop, though it's only like four feet, and that space doesn't have anything. Sasuke mutters, "This is your training field?"

"Just wait for it," Tsukii mutters back impatiently. Matsuri goes up to this computer (which Tsukii showed us how to use) kind of thing and punches a red button. Than a monotone voice drones out, "Welcome Matsuri. Level 7 today."
"Why not higher? I'm angered enough," mumbles Matsuri as she checks her weapons then jumps down nimbly into the empty space. Alyson starts explaining to us, "Okay. In a minute, what looks like actual ninja people are actually NOT real; they're holograms that you can still touch, therfore fight, but they won't actually die, just disppear. So just remember: we can touch, they can touch us, and we can fight  to death without actually killing."