What the frik are all the Naruto Characters doing here? Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Deidara pov:

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

“That did not sound good….” Naruto whispers, going white, and I look up to see Tsukii dragging herself in to the room, holding her head.

“Guys…I’m sorry to tell you this, but you’re dead….Matsuri and Alyson are gonna kill you…Troublesomes..”

“WHAT? WHY US? WE’RE TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!” Naruto cries, completely ashen now.

“Except Gai….He can die…” Sasuke mutter, a smirk lighting up his face, and Gaara nods.

I jump backwards as Matsuri and Alyson enter wielding multiple butcher knives.

“WHY THE HELL DID YOU CUT MY HAIR?!” Alyson flips, and Matsuri screams,

“AND WHAT IDIOT CAME UP WITH THE IDEA OF COLOURNG MY HAIR PURPLE?!”

“That wasn’t us….It really wasn’t. You guys kinda did that…” Gaara defends, and the girls stop in their tracks.

“Wait…What do you mean?” Alyson and Matsuri glance at each other, the fools, and continue,

“Woah…Did we get drunk last night.

“Yes.”

“Completely trashed.”

“Wasted….”

“In fact,” Sasuke begins, “That guy…Saiyuki, sent us a video of last night,”

“Let’s watch it and see how drunk we were…” Tsukii decides, and we follow her to the living room.

1 ½ hours later…..

“I am so ashamed…” Matsuri moans,  “….THAT I LET YOU GUYS SEE THAT!”

“Don’t worry…We were embarrassed for you, so you don’t have to feel embarrassed for yourself,” Gaara interjects.

“How is that supposed to help anything…?”

“I can’t believe that I let a guy cut my hair just because he told me to think of the orphans… Not all orphans are bald!” Alyson shouts.