What the frik are all the Naruto characters doing here? chapter 23

Matsuri pov:

“So…you’re not even going to see us off to the airport, loves?” Nick asks Alyson and us while his brothers look hopeful.

I shake my head. “No, we’re sure you’re not idiotic enough to loose yourself to the road…. You aren’t that stupid, right?”

Rick smirks. “If I said yes, would you come?”

“No because you just admitted that you’re not. Ha!” I triumph, pointing at his face, but he just shrugs. “Ah well, worth a shot, right? Well….goodbye loves.”

“We’ll miss you loves,” Vick bids farewell.

Tsukii, Alyson, and I just nod then wave them off as a taxi takes them away. FREE AT LAST!!!!

Later that same day…

Kakashi pov:

“THE BRITS ARE GONE! THE BRITS ARE GONE! THE BRITS ARE GONE!!!!” everyone chants, jumping up and down and cheering, but I notice the girls are a little guilty. A little.

“I’M THE ONLY SUCK UP NOW!”

“I HAVE A ROOM TO MYSELF AGAIN!”

“NO MORE WEIRD ACCENTS!”

“ALL THE COMPETTITION IS GONE!” Kiba yells, and looks around sheepishly.

“I was, er, referring to…the fangirls!” Deidara and Gaara nod, supporting him for once.

-Lee and Gai are currently crying upstairs, for those who care…-

“NO MORE ENGLISH TEA!”

“NO MORE CRUMPETS!”

“MORE STEAK!”

“RRRRRRAAAAAAAMMMMEEEEEENNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“NO MORE SLOW CLASSICAL MUSIC IN THE MORNINGS!”

“NO MORE THINGS HAVING TO BE ‘SPIFFY CLEAN’!!!”

“MORE RUDE BEHAVIOR!!!”

“MORE SPONTANOUS FUN!”

“MORE FOOD TO GO AROUND!!!!!”

“NO MORE ‘PROPER TABLE MANNERS’!!!”

“NO MORE ‘LOVES’!!!”

“MORE SAKE!”

“Dude, you’re underage…”

“Shut up…”

“Yeah, the only adults here tend to either support our causes, or leave us alone.”

There was a sudden knock on the door, and, since everyone else was busy with yelling and jumping around, I get up and answer the door……..and I really wish I hadn’t.

“You know, sake isn’t all that great, love,” Rick yells over everyone to Matsuri, who freezes and turns to him. “OH MY KAMI! WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET RID OF YOU THREE?!”

“’ello loves!” Rick, Vick, and Nick shout warmly to everyone.

The entire room went still with palpable tension and awkwardness. Why did I open the frikin’ door? Or, at least, why didn’t I see who it was first before opening it? This would have never happened if I hadn’t opened the frikin’ door!

Matsuri breaks the silence. “How the frikin’ Hell are you still here?! I thought you guys would be back in England!”

“It was so weird, love!” Rick begins, “We were in the airport, buying our tickets, but then an announcement went on that all flights to anywhere in Great Britain and Ireland were cancelled for maybe at least two months, love!”

“Isn’t it splendid, love?!” Nick rejoices, but Alyson’s eye twitches a little.

……..more silence……..

“T-two months?” Tsukii stutters, her mouth hanging open.

“Yes, love! About two months, love!” Vick roots joyfully.

Nick nods. “It’s spectacularly phenomenal, right love?”

“No……” the girls whimper quietly.

(Kiba thought: Akamaru is staying with me this time….)