What the frik are all the Naruto characters doing here? Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Shikamaru POV:

"Where did they go?" Lady Tsunade, the fifth Hokage, shakes me by my shoulders and yells in my face. What a troublesome woman.

"I told you, Lady Tsunade, Naruto ran into a portal-"

"Of course he did! He's Naruto for Kami's sake! That insolent, despicable, idiotic, hyperactive-"

"Anyways, they all followed him and they will find their way back eventually. So don't worry yourself. It's only been a day. They'll be back within the month."

"Oh Kami...A month. What chaos will Naruto cause there? SHIKAMARU! WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP ME FROM ASSIGNING HIM TO THAT MISSION?! Who in their right mind would let me let him check for portals? I thought you had an IQ of over 200?" Tsunade moans, planting her head against her desk.

The door flies open and in steps Temari, Gaara's sister and my troublesome, secret, girlfriend, "Hey Tem-"

"WHERE THE HELL IS HE? DID YOU REALLY LOSE HIM? ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!" She cuts me off. There goes my peaceful day. Now she heard about it. Damn it all. What a drag.

"Fate must have taken them away for a while," Neji muses, nodding beside Shino, who just declines his head. So now the hippie and bug boy are here. I hope they're having fun, the troublesome idiots, wherever they may be.

Matsuri pov:

"How has your day been so far, Akio?" Alyson questions him since we are, for once, early for a class. Kakashi sighs. "One of the kids stole my book, and another started questioning why I cover my face. I thought these kids would be more mature than what they are."

"That's high school for you!" Alyson laughs, shrugging. Kakashi sighs again. "Well, how are the rest of you doing so far?"

"I hate this," Naruto seethes. "I've gotten homework every period so far! And it's all due tomorrow."

Lee agrees, "It's even draining the youth out of me."

"Welcome to our world," Tsukii chuckles with Alyson. But she looks sympathetically to the guys. "You guys are just gonna have to get use to all of this. The three of us have been doing for years now."

"And just for the record, I'm never doing any one's homework," I warn them now; Tsukii already made me do hers, about 99% of the time, and Alyson always begs me into doing it. But I will not do all six loads of homework for them!

The bell rings, and we take our seats in the back corner, as with every class. Kakashi announces, "All right class, today we will be discussing the meaning of life. Have at it while I read."

He sits in his desk and immediately gets absorbed in his book. Imbecile! I chuck my giant eraser at his head, and he glares at me. "What is it, Matsuri?"

"That's not how you teach!" I accuse him, and he waves me over. "Well, why don't you take over then?"

"Fine!" I snap at him. What kind of a teacher is he? Just reading while he has an entire class to teach! Idiot!

By the end of the class, every student's face was blank because I had confused them so much. Geez, if they can't get this then they're all doomed. At least I didn't give them homework!

Alyson shakes her head at me. "Matsuri, you made that sound like we were supposed to be in college."

"Well you're in high school. College is coming faster than you think!" I imply angrily. Why couldn't anyone but me see that?!