What the Frik are the Naruto Characters Doing Here? Chapter 37

Deidara pov:

These idiots are erminding me of the Brits....Kami Damnit! Just when I felt free! First Brits, then parents, now look alikes?! Why?! Why us?!

"Ah, uglier me, you hate the Brits also?" My look alike questions snidely, raising an eyebrow.

"Holy shit! Kiba! He read my mind! How did he do that?! Tsukii? Do you know? Are they reading your mind too?!" I shriek girlishly in surprise, ad Kiba pats my shoulder reassuringly,

"Nah, you just spoke out loud. It's all good, I do it all the time," and I nod, comforted, and then flinch, realizing that I was becoming more like Kiba.....This is terrible.

"THAT IS NOT TERRIBLE!" Kiba roars, and my ponytail stands on  end from the impact.

Matsuri walks up to Ichigo and rubs at his eye, smearing black eyeliner across his face.

"Damnit! Do you know how long it took to apply that?" He yells, and begins fixing his makeup in a nearby mirror.

"Fake," Gaara mutters, "at least my eyes are from insomnia and not eyeliner! Who's copying who now?"

"Wait..." Kin begins, walking up to me, "Are you....Deidara?"

"Hell yes," I smirk, flipping my hair in it's ponytail.

"Then..I have to ask you something," He continues, suddenly very serious.

"Yes?" I urge him to continue. Maybe I have a fan! He'll ask for an autograph for sure, I'll bet he's so jealous of my ninja skills that--

"Are you gay?"

..................................

"WHAT THE HELL?" I explode, "OF COURSE I'M NOT GAY! LOOK AT SASUKE AND NARUTO! THEY RADIATE GAYNESS, NOT ME!"

"Ouch..." Naruto mutters and Sasuke glares viciously.

"Actually," Akio cut in, "We were wondering if all of you are gay,"

I think Gaara and Kiba just imploded. Ya know, exploding from the inside? Okay, I'll shut up now....

"Okay, just shut up, all of you!" Matsuri cuts in, annoyed, "Are you going to leave or not? Because we will kill you!"

Ichigo cringes backwards from her and ponders aloud, "Are there rooms we can stay in for the night? I heard your parents wouldn't be back for a few days. We can give your our answer in the morning,"

"You are more annoying than the real Gaara!" She bursts out, and then continues, "Nevermind, that was a lie....You can all stay with the guys, I'm sure they won't mind. Just make sure you give us the right answer in the morning if you value your lives!"

"Ahem," I interrupt, "But I refuse to stay with them. They're worse than the Brits. I say that I stay with Tsukii, Gaara stays with you, and Kiba stays with Alyson, and th rest of them can suffer!"

"Fine by me," the girls voice, pretty much impassive, but the guys I know and kinda trust moan in depression. The other guys smile, and my poor, poor, dear friends almost cry in fear.

Gaara, Kiba, and I smirk to them, happy to be relieved of staying with the creeps, but frown as the girls say over their shoulders,

"Hope ya like the couch, look out for misplaced nails and needles that we placed for the Brits.

I really don't wanna die tonight.....But it looks like I might....