What the Frik are all the Naruto Characters Doing Here? Chapter 40

Gaara - Ichigo Suoh

Deidara - Kin Suoh

Kiba Inuzuka - Takeshi Suoh

Naruto Uzumaki - Daisuke Suoh

Sasuke Uchiha - Ryu Suoh

Kakashi Hatake - Akio Suoh

Rock Lee - Kenta Suoh

Might Gai - Shinobu Suoh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 40

Alyson pov:

We are about to go upstairs and pack away all of our parents stuff while they were out shopping, but the Suohs stop us in the foyer. I didn’t even realize that they were still here…

“You need to listen to our condition,” Ryu demands, though it’s not exactly fierce, so I’m not exactly intimidated. I raise an eyebrow and urge him to continue.

“Our one condition is…. We each get a kiss!”

…………

“No well in Hell are we gonna do that!” Matsuri, Tsukii, and I yell, drawing back in disgust.

“Not you! Them!” The Suohs point towards the Naruto guys, “You see, we’re gay!”

………………..Silence……………………..The silence is now awkward………………

“Yeah, okay! Go ahead!” I encourage them, and Matsuri chuckles evilly, twiddling her fingers,

“This in gonna be fun to watch. Hehehe,”

“WHAT?!” All of the Naruto guys yell, facing us in agony.

“What?” I respond.

“You would actually let them kiss us?!” Sasuke accuses.

“So what if we would, troublesome?”

“But…but wouldn’t you be jealous?” Deidara twirls his hair, and widens his eyes, blinking down at Tsukii.

“No….’cause you’re not gay, troublesome…” She responds, turning away from the adorable eyes.

Kiba looks at me, and I snicker at his piteous expression, “Go kiss your look alike Inuzuka!”

“I hope Kin kisses Gaara!” Matsuri laughs, and Gaara turns a light green, “What?” she continues, “GaaDei is adorable!”

I think Deidara turns just as green as Gaara…who has turned greener.

Ichigo smiles, and walks up to Deidara, while Matsuri shouts with a fist in the air, “Yes! They agree!”

Kin Suoh walks up to Gaara, and flips his hair in a very………girlishly gay way. Daisuke walks up to Kiba and smile flirtatiously, while Takeshi stands beside Naruto.

Kenta sidles up beside Sasuke, who flinches back in disgust and even Rock Lee double takes when Ryu slides over to him.

Kakashi looks like he’s about to throw up when Shinobu puts an arm around his shoulder, and Gai flinches away from his scarily youthful Kakashi look alike, Akio.   

My sisters and I did our best to hold back our laughter as the Naruto guys look disgusted, again. Matsuri snaps at them,

“Think of it this way: the sooner you kiss them, the sooner they’ll leave! Just get it over with! These real Suohs are worse than your fan girls!”

Gaara especially winces at the mention of fan girls.

“Ah Hell with it…” Deidara mumbles and they all lean closer until…

“GIRLS! Have you packed out bags!” Mum screams as she enters the house, still a floor beneath us.

Every Naruto guy rams forward in surprise into the real Suohs, and then draws back in horror after the dreaded contact was made.

Gaara mutters, “I. Hate. You.” and faints. Every other Naruto guy looks at Gaara and faints in suit.

…………….

Poor, poor guys…Was it that horrible?

“When they wake up, tell them thank you!” Kenta tells us, with a  cheesy smile and a thumbs up just like Lee’s. How are the real Suohs and the Naruto guys NOT twin brothers?!

Matsuri nods then yells, “NOW GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!”

The Suohs scurry through the window just in time because mum walks in. She glares at Matsuri. “Trust me, I want to be rid of you just as much as you me.”

Matsuri smiles sweetly in a sarcastic way, and mum copies before ordering, “Now go pack our—OH MY KAMI, what happened to the Suohs?!?!?!”

……………..

”We were nice… Ah, who am I kidding? They got totally high and passed out,” Matsuri replies.

“Using what?” mum demands.

“Troublesome…sharpies,” Tsukii answers. “Expo Sharpies…troublesome things…”

“They better be okay when they wake, or it’ll be your heads,” father hisses at us before storming away with mum. Our parents……

Matsuri kicks Gaara’s leg. “Awaken…”

…………….

Nothing…

Tsukii shrugs, “They’ll wake when they wake, troublesome, and until then, let’s pack our troublesome parent’s troublesome things.”

“Yeah okay,” Matsuri and I agree then go upstairs, leaving the guys defenseless on the floor.

Naruto pov:

-blink….blink-

I groggily sit up with Sasuke and Kakashi, to see Gaara, Deidara, and Kiba still knocked out on the floor.

We look around and see Gai and Lee dancing wildly with the girls, who are screaming…with joy I hope.

“They’re gone!!!” Alyson sings and Sasuke lifts a hand in the air, as if to stop the scene, and questions,

“Wait…So your parents are actually gone?”

“Yes!!!” The Lores scream, and I breathe a sigh of relief. Thank Kami….

2 hours later…

Gaara pov:

-blink…blink-

I sit up, with my hand on my head, and Deidara and Kiba wake too. Then we look up only to see---

OMFK

Deidara pov:

OM double K

Kiba pov:

Oh my juice box…

3rd person pov:

Gaara, Deidara, and Kiba mutter, “The curse…..”