What the frik are all the Naruto Characters doing here? Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Kakashi pov:

I smile at the Lore parents as I sip a hot cup of coffee, which I have grown fond of, that the girls had brought me.

“So when will you be leaving?” I ask them curiously, hoping they would say tomorrow….I’ve had enough of them, and it’s only the fourth day!

“Oh, we’ve changed plans, we’ll be here for the next three months!” Mrs. Lore says brightly. I hear three thuds, and Naruto excuses himself to the kitchen.

He comes back stuttering and says, “Uh…um…the girls…they just fainted!”

“They’ll wake up. But now our breakfast is growing cold. How inconsiderate of them to faint just then,” Mr. Lore responds snidely.

Oh how I hate them…

One month later…

No one has died yet, physically at least. I’m pretty sure all of us have died in our hearts… And tonight might be the most torturous night of my life. But at least they said that I could bring Aki!  They’re having some weird ball-dinner thing. And according to the mother, the girls must dress up…in puffy dresses.

And we, the Suohs, are in are tuxedos. I want to kill Mr. and Mrs. Lore…

“Ichigo, you’re not allowed to wear chains at this dinner,” Mr. Lore instructs kindly.

“But I’ve been wearing chains since you and Mrs. Lore got here,” Gaara mutters irritably.

“Well take them off. They’re unsuitable for this.”

“They’re suitable for strangling you,” murmurs Gaara.

“What was that?”

“Nothing, Mr. Lore.”

Upstairs we hear the girls yelling, “NO MUM! DON’T MAKE US WEAR THEM! ANYTHING BUT THIS! IT HURTS TO LOOK AT THEM!”

“IF YOU DON’T WEAR THEM, I’LL KILL YOU ALL!”

……….

Mr. Lore smiles at us apologetically.

Mrs. Lore comes down the stairs in her plain silver silky dress…and it’s not puffy. I guess only young people wear puffy stuff.

“Honey! Suohs! I got the girls to wear the dresses! They’re going to look fabulous! ...For once.”

So, a minute later, the girls come down from shortest to tallest. Alyson came down in a sleeveless silky reddish-purple dress that had silver sequins. Tsukii came after her in a sleeveless ocean blue ruffle dress. Last was Matsuri in a black corset puffy dress with a jeweled choker. I notice Kiba, Deidara, and Gaara have the effects of the curse again…though they look slightly horrified at the same time. (pics on the side>>>)

When we entered the dinning/ballroom place, the first thing I notice is this: frikin’ girly puffy dresses.

I go off on my own when I see Aki in a non-puffy dress. Thank Kami for that!

“The girls look adorable!” She exclaims, “But it’s slightly horrifying, since they aren’t adorable children….”

Alyson pov:

I Hate. This. Frikin’. Puffy. Dress. Even if it is a pretty color! BECAUSE IT’S FRIKIN’ PUFFY AND STUPID! I can tell Matsuri and Tsukii are actually in pain.

“So your dress can be all corsety but I can’t have a chain? That’s sick and wrong,” Gaara mutters under his breath, and Matsuri elbows him in the ribs.