What the frik are all the Naruto Characters doing here? Chapter 52

Chapter 52

Naruto pov:

I peel myself off of the ground and look around. Konohamaru and his annoying pipsqueak friends stare at us in shock.

“Hehehe,” I laugh nervously, glancing at my fallen friends, who are struggling to their feet.

“NARUTOOOOOOOOOO!” Tsunade shouts, racing toward me with Sakura, fire blazing in their eyes.

“Boss!” Konohamaru yells, running forward and hugging me around the waist.

Ino shoves him off and starts shaking me by my shoulders,

“What. The Hell. Took. You. So. Long?!?!?”

“Gaara…. YOU SHOULD HAVE COME BACK SOONER! KANKURO HAS BEEN TRYING TO RUN SUNAKAGAKURE!” Temari half screams half cries.

“What were you two thinking? You know that trouble Naruto causes!” Neji snaps at Lee and Gai whose heads droop in shame.

“Kiba…..” Shino murmurs, “I used to think that you were intelligent…..”

“I am incredibly intelligent!” Kiba balks, offended.

“How much money has Kankuro extorted from the villagers?” Gaara asks half worried.

“I stopped him in the act and had him return all of the money.” Temari replies efficiently.

I sigh, really hungry and wanting ramen…..steak ramen…. Geez, she rubbed off on me!

“Oh yeah! Where are those girls?” Ino pipes up, nudging Kiba.

‘What girls?” We lie, no need for the others to know…….

“The Lore girls! The ones that you were staying with! Ya know, the dead-ish one, the really happy one, and the mean one!” Sakura backs her up.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about!” Deidara interjects, “We scavenged for food, almost starving to death! We were all alone, with no company but each other! We were cut off from society, abandoned, thanks to that baka!” He finishes, pointing accusingly at me, and I glare at him.

“Yeah!” Kiba joins in the conversation, “We were broke too!”

BOOM

…………………………………….

Kiba was just flattened by three girls that dropped out of the sky……