What the Frik are all the Naruto Characters doing here? Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Matsuri pov:

My eyes open the next morning to see a hand in front of me. I follow the arm to find it goes under me.... It's not MY arm, I know I'm not THAT pale.... So whose is it? It's right there that I realize something....I think someone is behind me.....and this someone has their arms wrapped around me, kind of possesively. I squirm to get out, but he arm just tighten around me; so all I end up turning to face this person, who might be a dead m----

It was Gaara.

Gaara.....

Of the Desert.....

Aka, Panda Chan.....

Well......
This is kinda awkward. It'd be more awkward if he were awake......

He shifts a little, hugging me again, and muttering, "Ma....Matsu...... Matsuri..."

Awwwwwww! Panda Chan looks so cute and peaceful when he's asleep!!!

.....

IT'S DISTRUBING AND WRONG IN SO MANY WAYS!!!!!!

I poke his cheek because, unfortunately, I cannot escape his arms. I huff when he doesn't wake right away. So I poke his cheek again and yell in his face, "Wake up and let go of me, Panda Chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

His eyes fly open and IMMEDIATELY glare at me. I glare back and growl, "Let go of me Panda Chan."

"What?" He looks confused. That is till I point to his arms, which are STILL wrapped around me....like a frikin' cage. He let's go and I sit up, realizing we were on the middle of my floor.

I turn to Gaara. "What happened last night?"

"I can only remember one thing," he mutters while sitting but his head was turned away from me.

I don't think he wants to tell. I poke his cheek again. "What?"

Completely, Gaara turns only to kiss me......and then I know that one thing from last night. He kissed me....now, twice.

We pull back and stare at each other, confused. I'd bet my life savings that he was thinking the same thing that I was..

"How did I end up with someone so weird?" we both said.

OH YEAH!!! I WAS RIGHT!!! 'cause I'm epic like that! Hey....that's a good title for a song..... Hmmm...

"Wait...... I have a hunch that the same thing happened to us happened to your sisters..... Just a hunch though," Gaara comments.

My eyes widen and I'm out the door in he next second. I fling open Tsukii's door and freeze....

Gaara mutters, "Kami....."

Tsukii is curled up on Deidara's lap on her bad with his back leaned against the wall. If Deidara was wearing his shirt, I'd seriously think he was a girl while Tsukii a guy. They look so peaceful.....

I'll regret it later, buuuuut.....

"GET UP YOU TWO!!!!!!" I yell at them.

Deidara and Tsukii yelp when waking, startled. I quickly exit as fast as I can to enter Aly Chan's room, not bothering to save Gaara from Tsukii's wrath. You DO NOT wake Tsukii; it's one of the worst ideas EVER.

I open the door and freeze...again.....
Alyson's head rests on Kiba's shoulder while she's in his lap and his arms around her, and these are propped on Akamaru, whi Miu is cuddling next to. Wow, two couples in one room...... It's too cute!!!!!