What the frik are the Naruto Characters doing here? Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Kiba pov:

I hear the Lore parents asking each other if either had seen us all day. They didn’t care about the girls, they had escaped long ago today. Damn them. Naruto steps on a creaky board and the parents turn in our general direction. I put a finger to my lips and motion for the rest of us to proceed with caution. Naruto starts humming some spy tube and I smack him on the head,

“Baka!” I whisper, and continue creeping forward until we reach the French doors leading to the outside. Luckily, the door was well greased, probably the Lore girls’ work, and we slip outside without making a sound.

“HALLELUJAH  PRAISE KAMI!!” Naruto shouts, and I cringe, hoping the house was sound-proof.  I’m pretty sure Alyson said that it was earlier this year.

I shiver as the effin freezing December wind hits me…I’M SO JEALOUS OF AKAMARU’S FUR COAT! Deidara stops short, and I look up to where he is pointing.

HOLY MOTHER TRUCKER! …That’s one big tree…. It’s limbs spread across for at least twenty feet, and it’s at least forty feet tall. It looks kind of like the Whomping Willow.  The width itself was about six feet tall. There’s a big, wooden thing at the top of the tree and I see Lee scaling the three with enthusiasm.

“Hey!” I shout, “I’m the leader, I say when you go!”

“Really?” Gaara asks, “Lets see who can get up the tree first, and they will be leader. Well, not Lee, he cheated.”

“FINE!” I yell, and start scaling the tree. I almost drop from where I was as Gaara flies up on his sand, and arrives at the top.

I can almost see his smirk…

“CHEATER!” I scream, and he shouts back, “I never said how you had to get up!”

“Yeah, Kiba, you suck at setting up rules,” Kakashi chuckles. I hate the world.

Matsuri pov:

“…Did you two hear a bunch of idiots just now?” I ask, raising an eyebrow.

“Just ignore them, they must be in the house, the troublesomes…” Tsu Chan spoke up.

“Isn’t the house soundproof?” Alyson questions, and Tsukii responds,

“They’re just that loud and annoying….the troublesomes.”

Kiba pov:

Ok, so now we’re all up in the tree house…which is very impressive. I mean, it looks like a small house in here!  I wonder how it stay up in this tree…which is really big, so it’s actually no wonder. I wonder how the girls built this up here…

A Dr. Pepper hits me in the head, and I turn to see Gaara and Deidara hanging out by a mini fridge. This is my new home. I shall spend all of winter break up here! I hop onto a couch and sprawl out lazily.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!” The three girls all shout from the doorway. I freeze, with my Dr. Pepper spilling from my mouth and onto the couch. I cover the stain with my hand, but Alyson shouts,

“You’re cleaning that up!”

“Welcome to our new house,” Deidara smirks, and Tsukii boils over with anger,

“YOUR HOUSE?! THIS IS OUR HOUSE WHEN OUR PARENTS ARE HOME! GET OUT!!!” ….She has spoken!!!

“No…Your parents are weird, and mean,” Kakashi replies.

“Why do you think we made an escape house?!” Alyson belittles.

“…’cause you were bored?” Naruto questions, and I throw my half empty can at him, drenching him in yummy Earth soda.

“Don’t spray my brother, my bro, hug me brother, guy friend…. DON’T DRENCH NARUTO IN SODA YOU BAKA!” Matsuri screams, and Sasuke drops a towel on his head and explains,

“It’s a safe house…to hide from their parents…usatoronkachi.”

“RABBIT!!!” Alyson shrieks at the top of her lungs then goes flying out the window.

I raise an eyebrow questionably at Matsuri, who explains, “Whenever Aly Chan sees a rabbit, she goes chasing after it…though I have a feeling that what she’s chasing isn’t a rabbit, since they’re in hibernation…”

“Why rabbits?”Kakashi inquires.

Tsukii shrugs. “We don’t know. ‘Cause they’re cute? Troublesome…”

“Hey guys! It wasn’t a rabbit! It’s a fox! Isn’t he adorable?! Naruto, I think he’s your twin!” Alyson holds up a rabid fox with a cheery smile.

Matsuri shouts, “Alyson! Put that thing away!”

“But he’s so cute…” Alyson mumbles before the fox twists its head and tries to bite her, but she flips it and the fox goes flying out the window. Alyson peers out and whimpers,

“Aw, I think it died…”

“But you guys seriously need to get out!” Matsuri glares at us and points towards to doorway.

“You guys have a house!” I point out, smiling at my response.

“Our house has been infiltrated by the devil and his wife!” Alyson rebuttals.

“And this house was only designed for three people, not more, troublesomes!” Tsukii adds.

“We’ll make do! Besides, we’re your guests!”

“No! You’re people we picked up from the street!”

“No! Our head of the family is a Yakuza member!”

“That’s a lie! You aren’t the real Suohs!”

“Yes we are!”

“Really, Takeshi?”

“That’s not my name!” Damn it…

“Hah! So you aren’t the Suohs!”

“LADIES WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT IT!?”

“Says the guy who poured out his emotions to me last night!”

“I got that from Kakashi’s book!”

…………….

“YOU READ THAT?!?!?”

“NO!!! He read it to me.. ‘Cause he was crying at how ‘beautiful’ it was!”

“WAS NOT!”

“WAS TOO!”

“So it was a lie…?”

“Of course it was! But your parents think it was the truth and they love me now!”

“Ouch…that hurts..”

“DON’T PUT A HAND OVER YOUR NON-EXISTENT HEART, MATSURI!”

“I have a heart, unlike you!”

“Really? Are you sure? You said ‘ditto’!”

“YES SHE DOES HAVE A HEART! SHE LOVE STEAK! HAH! YOU CAN ONLY LOVE IF YOU HAVE A HEART! LIKE I LOVE MUPCAKES!”

“We helped you with getting your parents to call the cupcakes mupcakes! Your parents love us!”

“Yeah, because you are the great mighty Suohs!”

“Yeah, they love us more than you!”

“….And that’s why you’re staying with them, and we’re staying here….”

Damn those guys…