What the Frik are the Naruto Characters Doing Here? Chapter 29

Another 1 ½ months later….

Matsuri pov:

Tsukii and I are walking down the hall towards the locker room when we hear Alyson call out to us. We stop and turn to see her face…. wow! It’s angry! Okay, this isn’t going to be good.

“What’s got you angry, troublesome?” Tsukii inquires.

Alyson huffs while pacing back and forth. “You’ll never believe what I just found out!”

Chisuzu pov:

So, like, I’m standing in the locker room, looking in the mirror, and I have, like, a split end! Ugh, can you believe it? It’s soooo upsetting. Oh well, Gaara likes me for who I am.

Cho strides in, looking, like, disgusted and yeah… So she, like, walks up to us, and like, huffs in… I don’t know… in disbelief? Chika, like, asks, “What’s up girl?”

Cho rolls her eyes. “You will, like, never guess what I just heard.”

Kiba pov:

”Allllllllllright youthful blossoms! Today your usual coach has developed some deadly sickness and isn’t youthful enough to join us today! It says here, on this piece of paper, to play foot…ball… Alrighty then! Kiba, Naruto, demonstrate this…football!” Gai Sensei shouts, and I glance at Naruto, who’s making a ball of snow in his hand.

I peer down at the snow-covered ground wonderingly, and yelp as a freezing snowball hits my head.

“Nice shot Naruto! Way to—Oh my Kami, are you all right? Kiba! You have quite an arm!” Gai comments enthusiastically. Naruto lay before us on the ground, pelted with snow blobs… I didn’t throw all of tho—

“OW!” I yell, and see Gaara and Deidara smirking in the distance. I’ll show them! I get Naruto up from the ground and duck under a bush with him and Sasuke. The three of us begin to rapidly throw snowballs over at Gaara and Deidara, who continued to do better than us. All of a sudden, Gaara and Deidara fell over their little snow wall. But wait, there are shot from behind…. “Good show, Kin and Ichigo!”

Oh no… It’s the Brits!

I meet Gaara’s and Deidara’s eyes and we nod to team up against them. I leave Naruto and Sasuke to fend for themselves as I dash over to Gaara and Deidara. Just over the next small hill, there stand the Shires…. the dreaded British Shires… And they were getting ready to throw snowballs at us.

“The British are coming! The British are coming!” I cry to Gaara and Deidara, who had been preparing an ultimate, two feet by two feet snowball.  But alas, our game is cut off as a massive army of girls settle by the frozen lake’s edge. Six familiar figures skate toward either end and then meet back up in the middle. Uh oh…

“The girls look angrier than usual…” Deidara notes, looking worriedly at them.

“This can’t be a good thing…I think something has clicked in their brains…” Gaara murmurs.

 “Unclick their brains! Unclick them!!!” I cry as we run towards the rim of the lake.

The Shires notice as well and join us, just in time to see Matsuri and Chisuzu shooting daggers at each other as the puck is placed in the middle of the makeshift rink.

I notice the Lore girls tightening their grips on their hockey sticks, while the Tri-C’s put their hair into ponytails. Ohhhhh how scary…..A ponytail.