What the Frik are all the Naruto Characters doing here? Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Deidara pov:

I wince as Chika pulls my hair out of its ponytail and attempts to make a decent braid while babbling on and on about the movie we’re going to watch.

“…and Edward’s love for her is soooo incredible, I mean, he like, watches her in her sleep and stuff! It’s sooo romantic, don’t you think?” She gushes, turning to look me in the eyes.

I turn away uncomfortably, “Uh… Romantic is one word for it…” And creepy is another... She frowns, crinkling her eyebrows together in an annoyed expression.

“I think romantic is the only word for it! That’s probably what you meant, though,” She defends. I glance to see how Gaara and Kiba are doing. They look like they’re doing fine… Ah, who am I kidding? It’s as bad for them as it is for me.  Kiba looks downright green as Cho talks about Twilight, and Gaara’s clenching the side of the couch as he tries not to glare at Chisuzu, so he turns his glare upon me. I give him a shrug of sympathy, and nod toward Chika who goes silent abruptly as do the others.

We hear laughter, some of it British, and we turn to see the Shires coming with their arms around the Lore girls. Look at them…. laughing…. makes me sick…. I stand up, putting my arm around Chika’s waist, to which she smirks about, but then she, Cho, and Chisuzu meet the eyes of Tsukii, Alyson, and Matsuri….. The whole room went into dead silence as each girl glower at each other…… Am I missing something?

“What are you doing at our date?” Chisuzu snaps.

“No…WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT OUR HOUSE!!!” Matsuri rebuttals loudly, stepping forward toward. Cho steps forward, and Chika follows her lead, while sneering, “What do you mean ‘your house’? This isn’t your house, it’s the Suohs!”

Tsukii glances toward me with a raised eyebrow, “Well, erm… It’s not exactly our house… We living with the Lores…since our house burned down! It was a huge explosion, tragic really. Killed my favorite pet fish…named…fishy!”

“Aww!” Chika cries, wrapping her arms around me, and turning to glare at Tsukii.

“Now that we have established that… What the Hell are you doing in our house?” Alyson snaps.

“We’re on our dates...DUH!” Cho bursts out.

“Who are the sorry saps that are dating you three? I feel bad for the three unlucky guys that have to date the Tri-C’s. What did you do? Pay them?” Matsuri chuckles unbelievably. Gaara, Kiba, and I cough uncomfortably into our fists.

Alyson laughs, “Really guys? How much did they pay you?” Kiba smirks, ”Actually, we asked them out!”

“Why in the troublesome world would you do that? Have you lost your troublesome minds?” Tsukii questions.

“Well, it’d be better than dating you three,” Gaara replies.

“Good one, Gaara!” Chisuzu hugs him.

“Don’t touch me…I mean…yeah, thanks, but remember our rules.” Gaara replies, gently detaching himself from her gross, girly, death grip.

Chika glares one last time at Tsukii then cheers, “Okay! Let’s watch Twliight now!”

“The movie with the stalkerish and gay sparkly vampire?” Alyson raises an eyebrow, and Tsukii smirks in amusement. “Let’s watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre instead.”

“Ew, no!” Cho whines, but Kiba shouts, “I agree with—“ he glances at Alyson and Cho… “…Cho. I agree with Cho.”

Alyson raises an eyebrow and mouths, “Really?”