What the frik are all the Naruto characters doing here? chapter 16

Kiba pov:

OH MY KAMI! WE LET ALYSON DIE! I FREAKIN’ CAN’T BELIEVE WE LET ALYSON DIE! Matsuri too, but who cares about the anger management girl?  WE. LET. ALYSON. DIE!!!!!

Deidara sighs, “We get it Kiba. We let Alyson die, but you know you could have pushed her out of the way…”

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME THAT AN HOUR AGO?”

Deidara just shrugs like we didn’t let the best Lore girl die. I sigh and put my head in my hands, wishing I could have manned up and pushed her out of the way.

Naruto snickers, “Not our fault you’re a wimp…”

All of a sudden, we hear sloppy, squishy footsteps quickly getting louder…and louder…and louder…and— “OH MY FRIKIN’ KAMI! I CAN’T YOU BELIEVE YOU GUYS LEFT US IN A FRIKIN’ SNAKE!!!”

About five minutes of freaking out later…

“Oh look, the beast lives on.”

“Shut your frikin’ emo face, Panda Chan!” Matsuri snaps angrily, her eyes almost like flames. I have never seen Alyson look so angry, and Matsuri…well, not this angry, where both of their faces were bright red, like iron thrown into a fire.

“You with the ugly face!” Alyson shouts crossly, and I turn to her instinctively, pointing towards myself questioningly.

“Yeah you, Dog Boy! What the bloody Hell was that? You let Nagini eat me!” The words fly out of her mouth with ferocity. I stare at her dumbfounded, not used to her anger.

“Kami save us,” Naruto mutters under his breath, already turning paler under Matsuri’s glower, “Matsuri’s angrier, Alyson’s actually angry, and Tsukii’s asleep… Take a sacrifice, like Kiba. Nobody likes Kiba. Everyone loves me, don’t let me die today. I haven’t become Hokage yet!!!”

“What?” I shout at him, but Matsuri and Alyson both scream at the top of their lungs at us, “YOU COWARDLY BUNCH OF IMBECILES, YOU—”

“Level 10 completed. Congratulations, game over,” the automated computer voice announces out of nowhere; Alyson and Matsuri glare at it quickly then whirl back to us.

“Guys, let’s not continue fighting. It’s a horrible way to wake up from a nap,” Tsukii yawns, stretching her arms wide in the air and Deidara nods sleepily.

“Yeah seriously guys, shouldn—”

“ You’re not in trouble Deidara, we didn’t expect you or Tsukii to help us, since she’s to lazy and you had to look after her. You’re free from this lecture,” Alyson interjects.

“Ah… I see… In that case, continue on!” He settles back contentedly, ready for another nap next to Tsukii.

Half an hour of lecturing later…

“AND THAT’S WHY YOU GUYS DON’T LEAVE US TO CUT OUR WAY OUT OF A FRIKIN’ SNAKE!!!” Matsuri and Alyson finish at long last. Gaara sighs. “Are you two done now?”

They both nod, still glaring slightly, and then they excused themselves to wash out the snake guts, also instructing us to get back into our normal clothes. After that was all done, we head downstairs to eat dinner.

Alyson ran outside to gather the mail, but little did we know that in the mail was that fateful letter that causes them so much trouble and anxiety…for all of us.

Random excerpt from Naruto: Only for the idiotic people with jealousy issues.-eyes Kiba, Deidara, and Gaara-