What the frik are all the Naruto characters doing here? chapter 19

Kiba pov:

“Does anyone know why the girls are so…agitated and jumpy?” Sasuke inquires, with his fingers entwined with each other and his chin resting on them.

“Yeah, it’s really weird!” Naruto agrees, “I ran up to Matsuri and whispered “’ello Matsuri” and instead of hitting me, she ran away… screaming.”

I stare from face to face, but nobody seems to know. Finally Gaara flicks off the light switch and pulls a flashlight under his face.

“Once,” he began slowly, “There was a mountain on top of a mountain, and a hut inside another hut. In it there was a monk who knew another monk, and the other monk said, “…” One second, I forgot what the monk said…. “People with funny accents are scary and bad. Kill them if they show no identification immediately.””

Silence………

“Okay, where the Hell did you think of that?!” I ask, disturbed by this sudden change of character.

Gaara smirks a little then becomes emotionless again and mutters, “Kankuro taught me that to stay away from strangers. Or to get rid of them. Either way.”

“And what does that have to do with the Lore girls? They don’t have funny accents,” Kakashi notes.

Gaara points out, “No….but these odd strangers do.”

“What odd strangers? Oh, you mean the three guys with the accent from last night!” Naruto realizes.

Gaara shakes his head at Naruto. “Of course that’s what I meant. You idiot.”

Naruto glares, and then Deidara asks, “Who do you think they are, un?”

Gaara shrugs, so do the others, so we still don’t know exactly what has caused the Lore girls be almost….scared. It’s very creepy…..

Alyson, Matsuri, and Tsukii come in taking wary footsteps as they glance around. Naruto greets, “’ello girls!”

Unexpectedly, Alyson starts shaking Naruto while screaming at him, “Don’t ever say ‘ello again! Anything other than ‘ello! Hi, hey, sup, ciao, konnichiwa, hola, aloha, bonjour, guten tag, anything! Just. Not. ‘ello!!!!”

She steps back, her eyes wide with panic, and Naruto drops to the floor since he was shaken so much. We stare at her, not used to outburst like that from her; it’s even worse than when she was angry about leaving her and Matsuri in the snake. Matsuri and Tsukii look like they didn’t even notice it. Something is definitely odd…

The doorbell rang, and it made the girls yelp with surprise then hide under the countertops. Wow, that’s sad. Kakashi gets up to answer the door while the Lore girls come out from hiding, and Matsuri snaps at us, “Not. A. Word.”

I shake my head at their antics and follow Kakashi to the door. He opens it politely and greets a mailman with three large packages hello. I nod my head and say “sup” the way Alyson told me to.

The mailman glances at me and raises an eyebrow at me and turns to Kakashi, “You the three Lore girls? You don’t look it. At all. I’m going to need the Lores to sign this paper, so they can’t sue me for not receiving their packages.” Kakashi sighs and calls Matsuri up.

She creeps out from the counter, glances around, and heads to the door. She takes the pen from the mailman’s outstretched hand and scribbles a signature on it. She leans forward and smells the mailman.

“You guy’s can come out! He doesn’t smell like English cologne! He’s innocent!”

Alyson and Tsukii scramble out from their hiding place and Alyson cries, “Presents!!!” I hear a boyish giggle, but I think it came from Naruto.