What the Frik Are All the Naruto Characters Doing Here? Chapter 3

Chapter Three

Alyson pov:

“Ow…” I groan as I wobbly get back up on my feet. I start looking up at the sky while looking a bit drunk. “What the bloody hell just fell from the sky and hit us?”

I heat Matsuri’s muffled voice mutter, “All orange…. I think I’m dead…. Great, an orangey heaven…or hell… Wait, isn’t this cloth?”

I follow her voice and reach out my hands and open my eyes fully again. “Yes, it’s cloth, Matsuri. A freakin’ orange guy just landed on you.”

I push Orange Dude off of Matsuri then tug her up along with Tsukii. I turn around to continue searching for the source that just hit me, but something else catches my eyes. Oh…my…God…it can’t be… “AKAMARU!”

Begin Flash Back:

Kakashi’s POV:

“Look, guys! I found a portal! C’mon! Lets see what’s on the other side!” Naruto shouts, causing me to look up from my favorite novel, Icha Icha Paradise, sequel to Make Out paradise. Don’t judge me.

“No, Naruto!” Kiba yells and chases him through the portal with his horse-sized dog, Akamaru.

“We shall come to save you, my youthful friends!” My friendly rival Gai cries out, before running after them.

“We shall sensei! Anything to make you proud! We shall do it with the power of youth on our side!” calls his student, Rock Lee, sprinting at the speed of light towards the direction of the portal.

“Get your ass back here, un! I will bomb you to death when I find you, un!” Deidara; a pyromaniac from the rock village with shoulder length blonde hair partially done up in a ponytail, the perfect image of a girl and sometimes mistaken for one; vents furiously as he too goes through the portal.

“Dobe.” Was the only thing Sasuke mutters as he calmly walks over to the portal to save his soul mate.  Gaara says nothing, as usual, he just glares at the portal and steps through to the other side.

I sighed and appraised the portal. Not much to see. It was clear all of the way through. I raised my eyes at the scene at the other side of the portal, three girls, all about sixteen; one about 5’2” with waist length white hair like mine, but with red and black streaks and green eyes, another about 5’5” with short, chin-length, chopped, black hair, and black eyes, the last, also about 5’5” with black hair a few inches past her shoulders, with a few red streaks throughout it. Hm, that last one looked a bit anger management. The other two had their heads up in confusion when I stepped through.

End Flash Back:

Matsuri pov:

Alyson flings herself to pet the most adorable dog on this planet, maybe even this universe, and starts scratching its belly. The dog Akamaru, in return, lies on his back and enjoys it. She gushes over him, “Oh, Akamaru, you’re so adorable! Yes you are! And you’re so fluffy! Yes you are! Who’s a good Akamaru? You are!”

Geez, could she get any more obsessive? That’s when I realize it: Akamaru is real? What?! I glance and find what my suspicion was. Standing there completely lost and confused are the freakin’ epic characters of Naruto!

There was Kiba, owner of Akamaru, who was staring at Alyson and Akamaru strangely. Then there was Kakashi, who looks around, probably trying to make sense of all this. Then there’s Sasuke with all his darks look. Deidara with his epic robe and hair, which kinda makes him look like a girl sometimes. Rock Lee and Gai Sensei were standing up and giving us a huge thumbs up, probably for sticking their landing. Then there’s the orange wonder that is Naruto, who’s looking around wildly. I bet anything that it’s his fault that these guys are here. And finally…whoa…it can’t be… Alyson squeals, “Gaara!”