What the frik are the Naruto Characters Doing Here? Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Naruto pov:

“Whathhecishdat?” I ask, pointing towards a trailer on the TV, my mouth full of ramen.

“Enunciate!” Matsuri’s annoying voice harasses me. I don’t even know what enunciate means. I swallow the burning noodles down and inquired again, “What the heck is that?”

“It’s the trailer for the Crazies.” Tsukii cheers, excitement rising in her voice, “It’s a scary movie, but it’s not so much as scary but noises and things popping out and things wanting to kill people. Still a good one though!”

Alyson nods and sighs, “You guys would be too scared by the end, so you can’t watch it.”

“What?!” we all snap, glaring at them. Alyson smirks, humor sparkling her eyes. “Even the strongest man got the crap scared out of him. You guys wouldn’t be able to handle it.”

“We would be able to!” we yell at her, Tsukii, and Matsuri, who had nodded in agreement. Matsuri states, “We’ll see about that.”

Alyson pov

About ten minutes later all of us; except for Gai and Lee, who working out in the weight room, and Kakashi, who was off somewhere else, were situated around the couch.

Naruto was about to handle the DVD player when Matsuri appears behind him and smacks his hand, giving him a glare. Naruto returns the couch, next to Sasuke, while Matsuri sets everything up.

“Don’t be to scared,” I whisper to Kiba, a devious smile upon my face, “I’ll comfort you if need be.”  He turns to glare at me and the screen of the main menu is reflected off of his face.

“Oh my Kami. Your face is hideous,” I gasp in horror. Oops. He turns back to the TV, flicking me on the forehead.

Matsuri presses play and turns to get onto the couch, only there’s no room. She glares at us. “I am NOT sitting on the floor during a horror movie. Somebody would kick me, then I would scream. Then I would make this entire room a horror movie. Scoot!”

Tsukii moves closer to Deidara, filling the gap between them, and makes room for her.

Matsuri sits down in the space made between Tsukii and Gaara.

“Meh,” she mutters, “Why can’t I sit next to Naruto? He’d be easy to scare…”

Naruto yelps indignantly and glares at Matsuri, moving closer to Sasuke for protection. What a cute couple! I begin humming “If you were Gay” by Avenue Q, but no one noticed because they were too engrossed in the movie. I settle down on the couch, jabbing my elbow into Kiba now and then.

Geez, when were things going to STOP popping out expectedly? At least one good thing came out of it. The guys jumping when it happened. I swear Naruto looks like he's gonna have a heartattack. Hehehe, that'd be funny. Not really. He's young, so it'd be sad.

A very strange, stalkerish laughter starts to fiddle through the air as the movie goes on. That's funny. I don't remember that in the movie. And really creepy. Matsuri asks slowly and queitly, "What's that sound?"

"I don't know, but it's starting to freak me out," Tsukii adds, glancing around the dark room. I whisper, more to myself, "Wait...I know that laugh..." I launch myself across the room, tackling a figure to the ground and I yell in his face "KAKASHI, PUT THE BOOK AWAY AND STOP BEING SUCH A PERV!!!"

Kakashi nods, so I get up and go back to my seat next to Kiba. I hear Tsukii mutter, "Troublesome perv."

Matsuri POV

Okay… We’re halfway into the movie and nobody has screamed. I have to fix this. Everybody’s tensed up because in the movie, the sister and little brother are hiding from their dad in a little room. The girl is looking through the hole in the lock, we all know what’s going to happen, but it scares us anyway. I notice that even Gaara freaked out, his figure is visibly tense.  Now’s the time.  I sneak my hand down towards his waist, and right as the eye appears, I taze him as hard as I can.

“OH KAMI, HE’S GOT ME!” He yells and everybody else begins screaming form the noise.

*Five minutes of screaming and hyperventilating later*

“You!” he accuses me angrily, and everybody turns to glare at me.

“Me?” I inquire innocently. Unfortunately innocence and I don’t work so well together and I burst out laughing.

“You guys looked like such idiots! It was perfect timing! I had to! I had to! You should have seen the looks on your faces!” I cackle and settle back into the couch. After giving up on trying to intimidate me with glares, the others turn back to the movie.

Alyson POV:

We are just silently watching the movie when we hear Naruto exclaim panicking, "Matsuri! You have blood all over you!"
"What?!" Matsuri jump and starts whipping around, and I get up, trying to see he blood he had seen. Naruto seems to realize something because he says, "Oooh.... I never noticed you have red hair underneath your black hair. It's so cool!"

"And you though it was blood?!" I scream at him, smacking him upside the head.

Matsuri pushes him of the couch. Hehehehe, he kinda spazzes out when he falls. Spazzy Naruto!

“Owwww,” he complaines, rubbing his shoulder, and yawns contentedly when it makes a small popping noise.

“Looks like your bro-brocoli wants to go to bed, Matsuri.” I laugh and switch off the TV, “Let’s all go to bed now.”

“You guys go on up,” Matsuri moans tiredly, “I think I’ll sleep on the couch. I never noticed how comfy it is.”

“Wow Matsuri… Even I’m not that lazy,” Tsukii responds emotionlessly. Hm, it might be best to leave her there, messing with Matsuri when she’s tired is dangerous.

“Let’s all just leave her there. She’ll regret this when she’s sore in the morning, and then we can laugh at her,” Gaara smirks, and Matsuri mumbles something like “…go to Hell….”

We all head up stairs, except for Matsuri and everyone retires into their assigned rooms, but Kiba stands outside mine.

“I enjoyed the way you snuggled up close to me every time something scary happened,” Kiba whispers, his voice hot against my face. Thank Kami it’s dark and he can’t see my blush. I feign an uninterested voice and smirk, “I was hugging you out of pity. I felt bad for you since you have such an ugly face.” Then I step into my room, slam the door closed, and fall asleep after replaying the scene in my head over and over again.