What the frik are all the Naruto characters doing here? chapter 26

Kiba pov:

“Guys?” Deidara speaks suddenly, “I have an idea, a great way to get our minds off of this situation…”

“Please share,” I ask smiling. Deidara rubs his hands together and begins snickering evilly, “hehehehe!”

Kakashi’s pov:

Rick puts down the newspaper and exclaims, “I can’t believe someone blew up half of the school Mr. McFerrin was in there!”

Tsukii asks excitedly, “Is here dead?”

“’fraid not, but he’s being hospitalized for the rest of the school year.”

The three girls jump up and cheer, “My Kami! YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!”

Tsukii exclaims, “I want to kiss whoever did that….unless it’s a girl…..”

Matsuri argues, “I want to hospitalize them for the rest of the year! I love that school.”

Alyson hesitates then shouts, “I want to kiss whoever did that but I also want to break their face or something!”

I couldn’t help but notice Deidara, Gaara, and Kiba glance between each other. Deidara looks almost blissful and he starts, “Girls…” But then Gaara and Kiba quickly and secretly warn, “Don’t you dare!”

But the girls turn around. “Yes Deidara?”

“Uh…...we almost cried when they tried to hang Jason in Friday the Thirteenth!” Deidara makes up at the last minute.

Silence….

Oh Kami, there’s no hope for them…  But then girls coo, “Aw….that’s so sweet…”

Tsukii hugs Deidara, Alyson hugs Kiba, and Matsuri hugs Gaara, but then Matsuri says, “That’s so nice of you Gaara; you have a heart…. But man up! Rick didn’t cry when he saw that, though he felt sorry for Jason.”

Rick smiles brightly as Matsuri joins him in cooking for everyone again, and Gaara glares at Rick. Then Tsukii and Alyson return to their Brits, and Deidara and Kiba glare… Oh Kami guys, really?

After breakfast…

Once the girls were out of earshot, I grab Deidara’s ponytail, Gaara’s choker, and Kiba’s scruff and sit them back down. They glare at me before I tell them, “I know you did it, and I have to say I disapprove. Blowing up their school? That was completely and utterly reckless and stupid of you three! I thought you were smarter than that! I---“

“You don’t have to teach now,” Kiba grins.

………Silence………..

“Job well done,” I approve while patting Deidara’s shoulder before going to find the girls. I find them in the hall, discussing something, but they quiet when they see me. I walk up to them and scold, “I know what you’re doing, and I have to say I disapprove. Playing around with those three’s hearts? It’s completely and utterly cruel and heartless of you three!”

….3…..2….1….

“But I’m going to allow it since it’s funny, but I trust you three to be responsible about this too, got it?”

“Yeah, sure,” they answer me, and then Alyson waves me off, “Now go see Aki or something.”

“Why do you assume I’m going to be with Aki?” I inquire but then my cell phone, which the girls gave me since I’m an adult, rings. It was Aki. “Okay, I’ll be right over there, Aki!”