What the frik are all the Naruto characters doing here? chapter 18

Kiba pov:

I wait with the other guys in our black jackets, dress pants, dress shoes, white button up shirts, and black ties. We look ridiculous in them, especially Gaara. Alyson is the first of the girls to come down and wow… Her maroon dress was pretty on her, despite her kind of pale skin, and she has her silvery hair in a little side bun thing. Then Matsuri comes down in a brighter red dress that actually makes her look kinder, especially with her hair tied back from her face. Then Tsukii comes in the darkest shade of red out of the girls, looking like she’s already waiting for this all to end.

I think we all were as the white stretch limo appears in front of the house, ready to take us to what the Lore girls call “the most boring night ever.”

Alyson pov:

We walk in and I fiddle with my dress, trying hard not to burst into song spontaneously. It’s really hard. Especially with the catchy music in the background. Trying. So. Hard…

I glance over at Kiba for support, but almost burst out laughing. He looks as uncomfortable as Hell and is scratching at the starch shirt collar around his neck. Deidara wore his hair down, making him look even more girlish, though slightly like an 1800’s British gentleman. Only more girly. A lot more girly.   

Two hours later after boring conference…

I whisper urgently to Matsuri, “Lee and Gai forget to remind us to bring the box! We’re doomed!”

Matsuri closes her eyes then counts backward from ten. “Okay…I’ll call them, tell them to bring it to you at the back door, and you wait to get it. Now go!”

“Okay,” I agree then run over to the back door. I impatiently start tapping my foot…and then that causes me to tap my fingers on the door frame…then jingle some coins in my little purse…then that leads me to quietly singing “It Ends Tonight” by All American Rejects.

“When darkness turns to light…it ends tonight…it ends tonight…it ends tonight…”

“’ello Alyson,” a British accented voice whispers in my ear. I squeak then whirl around to meet the big, adorable dark chocolate brown eyes that cause me to freeze like a statue. He just smiles brilliantly. “You look beau—“

I dash out of the room as quickly as I can. WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS HE DOING HERE?!?!?!?!

Tsukii pov:

I sigh for the hundredth time tonight. Troublesome night… At least Deidara is next to me, though not at this troublesome moment since he went to get us punch. Why can’t this be at least a little exciting?

“’ello Tsukii,” softly cheers a British accented voice. Oh my troublesome…that’s not… I whirl around to see the big, adorable dark chocolate brown eyes that I never thought I would see again. How the...?

“I see you’re still a girl of few---“

I push him back on the couch as I make a run. HOW THE FRIKIN’ TROUBLESOME IS HE HERE?!?!?!?!

Matsuri pov:

Kill. Me. Now. Talking to other orphanage sponsors is like… I don’t know. I’ve never experienced anything so awful.

“So are you here alone again, Miss Lore?” An especially irritating sponsor asks me rudely. I glance at Gaara walking by and nod quickly.

“’ello Matsuri! Glad to see you’re here alone!”  I whirl around to see the big, adorable dark chocolate brown eyes that I had hoped had died along with the British accent and the guy who had them.

“I’m with him!” I scream and point to Gaara, then I sprint off for the exit. I THOUGHT HE DIED, WHY  that I had hoped had died along with the British accent and the guy who had them.

“I’m with him!” I scream and point to Gaara, then I sprint off for the exit. I THOUGHT HE DIED, WHY DIDN’T HE OPEN MY LETTER! AND I WORKED SO HARD ON MAKING A BOMB THAT THIN!!

(Meanwhile, at home Akamaru whined uneasily for he feared odd things were going to happen to his masters.)

Lee pov:

Gai pulls up to the curb outside the center and we see the tree Lore’s and all of our youthful friends running towards us! Such youthful speed! Why, I had never seen a person run so quickly in my life! Looks of horror filled the youthful blossoms expressions, while looks of bewilderment were upon our more…masculine friends. Except Naruto and Deidara, they both seemed rather girly tonight.

I fling open the door with enough force to partially unhinge the amazingly fast stretch hummer as the girl’s screams get closer.

I move to the back with my lightning spend as everyone tumbles in.

“No! Don’t leave us here!” Three British voices call from the door pitifully, and then more youthfully, “Oh! We get it! You want to see us in private! You never did like crowded places! We will see you soon, Loves!”

SUCH YOUTHFUL EMOTIONS!!!!!! Gai and I turn to each other with tears in our eyes and begin weeping gently, silently rooting for our youthful friends.

“STEP ON IT!” Tsukii cries, unusually vocal, with a frightened expression upon her youthful face.

“Yes, beautiful blossoms, we will travel faster than the speed of light!” And we start toward the house at the speed limit of 60 miles per hour. “ONWARD, WITH THE POWER OF YOUTH!”