What the Frik are all the Naruto Characters Doing Here? Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Kiba pov:

The next morning, I wake up to see Akamaru not with me. What? Akamaru is always with me! And why is Rock Lee in here? Oh, that's right. Naruto decided to an idiot and go through a portal, which got us into the world the three adopted Lore sisters. Damn it. Ah well, that means the curse on Alyson was real yesterday.

Then I remember her life story. It really sucked. I mean, she was adopted after puppies, for crying out loud! I know puppies are very adorable, like Akamaru was once ago, but she was a little girl. You'd someone would notice her. But at least she's happy now...probably happier that I'm here.

I toss a pillow at Lee's face, startling him awake, and then I enter the not-so-empty hallway. Everyone else was standing around in the yoga pants or basketball shorts and tees that Alyson had given us last night; she had a lot of this stuff for some unknown reason. "Why is everyone standing around?"

"Because we're not sure what to do, dog boy," Naruto yawns, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. I suggest, "Well why not wake one of the girls then?"

"I'm not sure that's the brightest idea," Gaara points out, but I shrug then go over to Tsukii's door. I crack it open, everyone peering, and on the other side of the room was the sleeping figure of Tsukii with her hand hanging off the bed while a stuffed cow was on her back. Deidara coos, "Aw, she looks so-"

But then Tsukii's hand jerks and the gun thing that she had shown us last night starts to explode with bullets flying every where. Deidara quickly shuts the door without slamming it, and the gunfire stops. Kakashi advises, "Let's not ever do that again."

Everyone nods an agreement, and then we glance at Matsuri's door. Naruto shakes his head. "No way! If Tsukii shoots her gun while sleeping, Matsuri will be worse!"

"But she seems more reasonable," I argue while Gaara turns the handle. The door swings open, and we see Matsuri slumbering while a stuffed raccoon was tucked under her arm. Naruto babbles, "Wow, for once she actually looks-"

But the flying knife cuts him off and I shut it the almost all the way, causing the knife to plunge all the way through the door, and then I shut it. Naruto shouts quietly, "I told you we shouldn't have done that!"

"Well now Alyson is the only one left," Sasuke muses, glancing at the door with the rabbit. We all glance at each other, unsure whether or not to open the door or to just wait out here. But then Naruto's stomach growls and he moans in agony for his stomach. I sigh then simply open Alyson's door. Music starts ringing out as I enter to see Alyson doing something along the lines of stretching. She spots us and smiles cheerily. "Morning guys! Sleep well?"

We nod as we take in her room. Unlike her two sisters, whose rooms are mostly black, her walls are misty blue with black vines painted on there with white roses and pink cherry blossoms. Kakashi questions her, "What are you doing?"

"Moga. It's why I'm the most relaxed of my sisters. They tried to do it. Tsukii fell asleep while Matsuri got frustrated at the slowness and stormed out. And I know you guys don't know all my words, so I'll tell you now 'moga' is morning yoga."

Lee walks over next to her starts mimicking her every move, and Gai does it too. I figure why not, so I join the moga. Soon everyone is doing it, even Gaara. And honestly, I feel really good after doing it. No wonder she likes it, and no wonder Matsuri and Tsukii don't.

Naruto's stomach moans again, and Alyson cheers, "To the kitchen!"

She skips on out while we follow, and Akamaru nudges my elbow, so I scratch his head. I can't believe he abandoned me! Though I can't completely blame him. Alyson is just adorable.... Wait, did I just admit that? Deidara whispers to me, "Yeah, you did. And you're doing it aloud."