Chapter : (221) Who is known as Yogarutdha?

(221)

Who is known as Yogarudha?

A Sadhak who is full of knowledge of science, who is detached to everything, every person and kriyas, who has control over his senses and who sees everybody as equal i.e. his brothers and sisters born of the one father e.g. Paramatma and who is involved in his karma yagna days and nights is known as YOGARUTHA.

BHUTANA: PRANINA: SHRESTHA: PRANINAM BUDDHIJIVINA: I

BUDDHIMATSU NAGA: SHRESTHA NARESHU BRAHMANA: SMRUTA: II (Manu Smruti /96)

Among all creations of God as livings and non livings who has 'Pran' within himself is the most superior. Among all the livings animals, birds, creatures who is earning his bread by using his intellect is the most superior. Among all the scholars and knowledgeable persons who follows his good thoughts in action and does his duties well is the most superior and among all the ACHARNISHTHA who knows Brahma is the most superior creation of God. Hence every person tries to acquire the knowledge of real substance because only by doing efforts for salvation and applying his knowledge in the welfare activities, a person can know Brahma and who knows Brahma is Brahmin by karma who can be eligible to be saint and whom everybody bows down and from whom every person seeks the guidance and knowledge about the path of salvation.

A person can easily considered non living things as equal though he considered them as more valuable and less valuable according to his own needs and availability or scarcity of those resources. But it is difficult to think anybody as equal because non living does not do any kriya or do any reflective action but a person does every kriya either for his own self or for others. Hence it is difficult to consider everybody as equal. Hence a person who has SAMATA in his mind and thinks every living as equal without thinking about how they react or response differently to his own actions, a person who has no conflict or partiality in his mind ,in his intellect and in his thoughts ; is the most superior among all the persons.

A person who loves everybody and takes care as mother loves and takes care of her children is known as SUHAYDA -a good hearted person. He does welfare of everybody and thinks good for every living. A person who is thankful to the person who obliges him is known as friend .Just as a person who does welfare of others without expecting anything in reward or fruits selflessly and without reason. There are persons who try to hurt and harm everybody for no reason. They have their nature of doing harm to others lives and limbs, making loss to their prosperity and wealth, they are considered as ARI an enemy .A person who is inspired by his selfish motive, envy or jealousy tries to hurt and harm any living and who shows ingratitude to others is known as DVESHYA. A person who remains quiet and impartial when two persons or groups are discussing against one another and remains neutral does not say anything in favor of or against anybody anything ; is known as UDASIN indifferent but who tries to eliminate their difference of opinion, tries to stop them from fighting and tries to do welfare of both groups equally is known as MADHYASTHA an arbitrator; as he tries to meditate or intervene between two parties. A person who does no partialities between his own brother and the other person and gives justice without thinking as my brother and the other person when anybody has committed crime ,he is known as BANDHU brother of all the livings .And if his own son has committed wrong act or crime, along with other unknown person, he would give equal punishment to his own son as he gives punishment to that stranger. If anybody has done good deeds, he may be his own relative or son along with other person, he would give equal reward and shows equal appreciation towards both of them is known as BROTHER of everybody. A SUHYADASMITRARYUR justice is described by Lord Krishna as DASINAMADHYASTHA DVASHYABANDHUSHU.

It is said in Manusmruti as :

ADHYATKAKA: PURODASHAM SHVA CHA LIHDHYADDHAVITTATHA I

SVAMYAM CHA NA SYATKASMINSHCHITPRAVARATETA DHAOTTAMAM II (21)

Every person should act as king in sharing appreciation and doing punishment whenever a good person or a criminal deserves it. If he avoids giving punishment to those who deserves it; a crow will not eat up sweet KHIR, a dog would eat up BALI ,food offered to God and PITRU , nobody can have ownership on anything and the people who are mean and low by their nature and karma -deeds would do activities of good persons and persons of higher virtues and higher welfare motives would do activities of criminals. As we know the difference between our reactions and behavior with people who does good deeds and who follows bad paths and does criminal activities, who are sinful and who are pious by nature; is different and it is but natural that we treat them differently but a Sadhak would never differentiate among them when he wants to share good thoughts among them, when he wants to do welfare to them or when they are suffering from any type of pain, diseases , sorrow or scarcity of things. A Sadhak would serve all of them equally seeing the one and only Paramatma in them. His mind and intellect would make no difference in treating a good person or a sinful person .When they are in need of any kind of help. His intellect remains full of thoughts of welfare to all and his dealings with all the persons would be full of impartialities as he never thinks anybody as he is not mine and he is a stranger to me. He tries to give happiness to everyone. If we see everybody as my people and others, it becomes difficult to consider them as ours,the son of Paramatma and if we can consider everybody as ours there would be no feelings of my people and others as DHRUTARASHTRA thinks in the great epic MAHABHARAT as MAMKA and PANDAVAS for his own sons and the sons of his younger brother Pandu as Pandavas differently. A Sadhak who follows Yoga would behave as it is said in MANUSMRUTI as:

SWADHYAYE NITYAYUKTA: SYADVANTO MAITRA: SAMAHITA: I

DATA NITYA MANADATA SARVABHUTANUKAMPAKA: II (6/8)

A Sadhak should remain busy in Swadhyaya and learning Vedas. He should control his senses. He should treat everybody as friends and remain cool and calm toward everybody in all the situations forever. He should be steady in mind. He should do charity always. He should never take anything in charity and he should show kindness to all the livings.

Then how to improve our self by self corrective method?

Let's learn from our great God and Guru Lord Shri Krishna.. \