chapter (78)What would happen if God denies being an exemplary ?

(78)

What would happen if God denies being an exemplary human being in his Avatar or does not do his duties when he takes birth on the earth?

Lord Krishna explains Arjun if I deny being your driver of chariot it would not be justified now. When we both entered the battle field and decided to do Dharmayuddha .You decided to fight for the noble cause of re- establishment of religion and hence I support you being a Sarthi of your chariot driver though I am also a kshyatriya. You have told me why I am pushing you in this disastrous war but I am also involved in war .you think that if you kill lots of innocent people and after losing their husbands the wives of soldiers would seek shelter of other men. Orphan children would be full of difficulties and that social chaos could create Varnshankar  praja. Actually not to do our kartavya is the cause of Varnashankarta .When people forget their duties and responsibilities towards others, it becomes the cause of emerging Varnashankar Praja. If the widows of the soldiers think that their husbands have died in the war to protect the religion and fulfilled their kartavya towards motherland, they would not turn to another man for their rest of life and security. But when the women  saw that their husbands are not following religion and not doing their duty they would not respect them and turned to other men for their security and protection. How could anybody trust a person who does not worry about the prestige of mother and motherland and does not take responsibilities of his dependents? If a woman respect and worship her husband, she would not turn to anybody for her shelter but if she finds her husband coward and irresponsible, she could not trust him and turn to another man.

Arjun was thinking that if he would encourage war and became the cause of death of soldiers, he would be responsible for the Varnashankar Praja but Lord Krishna explains him that if he loses his prestige as a soldier and protector, he would be the cause of misleading his subjects. As a result of war, the dynasty would be end and when the dynasty ends the religion of the dynasty would also end. When religion would end the people would turn to sin and dishonesty in everything and in every relation. This would create social disorder and as a result Varnashankarta would spread. If I do not do my kartavya and you avoid your duties we would be responsible for creating Shankarata in all karma, religion, methods of worshipping, Varna, Ashram and caste. When inter caste marriages are arranged, the children of these couples do not follow any religion of either mother or father respectfully. They lose faith in both the religion and Sanskar, caste and Ashram and they would be lost and try to find out the third way for them. Total discipline of society and pride and prestige of dynasty and tradition, culture and civilization would demolish.

        We know that a strong brittle branch of a tree could be broken easily but a soft branch if broken would stick to the stem. In the same way if we completely finish our karma we could be free from the relation and things related with them but if we do our karma half heartedly and do not completely finish them our desires, dreams and attachments would remain stuck with them. The karma we could not complete ;may be due to our laziness or slow-going working nature as snail or due to the habit of leaving the task in the middle according to our playful and irresponsible attitude towards our work but the incomplete work and unfinished task would remain in our mind and we cannot get peace of mind. Our relation and attachment to that task and persons would torture us and we could not get peace of mind or real happiness in our life.

Everybody in this sansar mother, father, brother, son, wife or  sister has to protect others’ Rights and fulfill their duties towards one another .Here God gives example of his own birth in the human race as Krishna .He became chariot driver of Arjun because he wanted to give ideal example of the duties and responsibilities of a good person ;a karma yogi in the words of Bhagavat Gita towards every relation. Lord told Arjun that I have taken birth in lower caste and born as different kinds of animals and birds and do my duties in all that Avatar .But whenever I take birth on this earth as a human being. I have to show the next generation Ideal art and science of living on this earth.

        If I do not do my work I would be the bad example for people ,as people follow you and me. As a God I am the creator of trio world. It is my duty to create, to nurture and to protect all the livings in trio world. And I have to perform my duties on this earth and be an ideal example.I have to show the path to the people of this world. If I do not do my duty, whole mankind would be destroyed. All the livings on this earth would suffer. People when engaged in war affairs for their selfish purposes forget about relations and charity. They would not feed dumb animals and serve the sick and have not’s. When people behave selfishly their attachment to things and relations increased. They want to accumulate more and more wealth. They want to rule over people and  be the boss of all the livings. Total eco-system gets disturbed and the earth would turn to a hell.

When we accepted our birth as humans, we have to fulfill our duties and responsibilities as a human being. I am God and I am not supposed to feel any bondage of my karma. I do not expect any fruits of my karma even then I have to do my karma because common people follow the behavior of the greats. We know that in the Avatar of Ram Lord Ram hunted for Sita, his wife and cried loudly on her departing as common man does. Lord in the Avatar of KRISHNA took cows for grazing in the open as a son of shepherd does. No job is humble or small ,mean or of low grade in the eyes of GOD when he takes birth as humans, how could we think any work small or big, mean or unimportant when our Lord is doing all humble work himself.

        Let’s learn how to follow our Lord in doing our destined karma?