Chapter (119) What is the Swaroop of Shakti that helps Avatar?

(119)

What is the Swaroop of Shakti that helps Avatar? How does Avatar is helped by Different Shakti Swaroop?

Krishnavatar shows first Shakti in the form of drashti Shakti by seeing the secret object lying far away in the remote country. This is a story told in Puran. A Brahmin has lost his nine sons one after another. He could not understand where they were disappeared .Arjun promised that Brahmin that now he would going to protect his son when a new baby boy was about to take birth and made a cage with his arrows so that nobody could enter in that cage . The tenth son was born and he too was disappeared in a wink of an eye. Krishna helped Arjun as he had promised that Brahmin to protect his son. Krishna and Arjun both went to Narayan to know whereabout of those Brahmin's sons. Narayan told that all his sons are here with me but if you both promise me to kill all the evil persons from the earth; I will give you back those Brahmin's sons to keep your promise of protection. Krishna and Arjun both promised to kill all the evil elements from the earth. This shows God's Swaroop as a destroyer of all evil elements. The second is Adrashti Shakti. With the help of this Shakti Avatar can hide their physical form .God had showed his Chaturbhuj Swaroop to his parents Vasudev and Devki at the time of birth and when he did LILA as a child. The third is Sparshini Shakti. God as an Avatar can control other's mind and body and this is shown when he made sleep all the soldiers and jailor in the jail of Mathura at his time of birth. He made MOTHER JASODA know through his Sparshini Shakti that she had delivered a daughter. The fourth Shaki is the Aakarshan SHakti. Krishna attracts Gopis through his attractive power and style of standing with crossed legs, holding flute, Slanted bun of the hair, wearing slanted crown of the feathers of peacock and his walking with fascinating style wearing miraculous smile on the face. His fifth Shakti is Bahurupini Shakti. Every Gopi sees Krishna playing RASLILA with her. The Sixth Shakti is the RAS Shakti .The great Story of Mahabharat says that when Rishi Durvasa went to Draupadi's home during their exile from Hastinapur by Duryodhan for lunch with his ten thousand pupils, Draupadi was feared that if she could not serve food to them Durvasa muni would give her curse and if they went hungry from her home, she would be sinful for not welcoming guests as a real Gruhastha Dharm dictates. Draupadi called Shri Krishna and Shri Krishna too demanded food on arriving at her door .Krishna sent Durvasa Muni to take bath before lunch .When they came back they did not feel hunger to eat a single bite because Lord Krishna had taken the lunch and felt all the ten thousand pupils and Durvasa Rishi satisfied without eating a single bite. The seventh Shakti is Karmakarni Shakti. Avatar can do supernatural deeds as lifting Goverdhan mountain on a small finger .Rudravatar Hanumanji flew away carrying Dronachal mountain. The eighteenth Shakti is Gamani Shakti. Avatar can go anywhere with the speed of mind and thoughts. Krishna was in dwarika when Draupadi called him to save her from Dushashan as he was snatching away her clothes in the assembly of Hastinapur. Krishna came within a moment to save her. It is said that Draupadi had called her as Dwarkadish Krishna if she had said that Omnipresent Krishna, Krishna would not delayed in coming even a moment. The nineth is the Utpadini Shakti ,The power of reconstruction and production. When Brahma had snatched away all cattle of Gokul, Krishna created the same numbers of cattle and Gopalak for a year. The tenth Shakti is Vachini Shakti,The power of giving blessings, boon or curse. Avatari Krishna can read minds of Putana as dirty and Sudama's mind as pure though he wore dirty clothes. He accepted a feastful fried rice from him as a gift and gave him prosperity of dual world. Rukshamaniji stopped him from giving the rule of Trio-world. When Krishna and Sudama were studying in the Ashram of Sandipani Rishi Sudama had eaten up gram alone without sharing with friends. He had suffered from poverty because of that sin. Sudama had cheated Guru and steal food of friends by not sharing with them. He was punished but his devotion to Shri Krishna overcomes him from the poverty. The eleventh Shakti is Shravani Shakti, The power of listening through yoga not by audio or radio or any mechanical devices. Krishna listens to the cry of Draupadi from Hastinapur to Dwaraka. The twelveth Shakti is Anumanini Shakti The power of pre assumption, the knowledge of past, present and future. Lord Krishna knows all the births of Krishna and Arjun on this earth .He remembers everything.

"BAHUNI ME VYATITANI JANMANI TAV CHARJUN''

As it is said in Bhagavat Gita the twelveth Shakti is sat sankalp Shakti, to do any task against the rule of science. Avatari Krishna remains happy even on the battle field. Krishna appreciated devotee Mayurdhwaj from the depth of the heart. Arjun could not tolerate this and he felt jealous. Krishna and Arjun went to the king Mayurdhwaj in the disguise of Sadhu with the lion and told him,"we three are hungry .Feed us." Krishna tested Mayurdhwaj by telling him that you have to give your son as a prey to this lion and you and your wife should not cry over his death otherwise we would not take lunch. Four plates for lunch were prepared .The first dish was served to the lion by the king. Lion had eaten up king's son. Then Krishna and Arjun told the king that we cannot eat at your home as you are not having any successor. The king prayed Lord and Krishna told him to call his son by name and he came to him alive. No dead person can be made alive but Lord Krishna had shown a miracle. In Krishnavatar Lord Shows that to be cunning for cruel and cunning persons and to be good to gentle person is wisdom.

SHATHAM PRATI SHATHYAM KURYAT SADARAM PRATI AADARAM.

People have to follow religion only but king has to follow moral with politics. Lord Krishna says that you can do wrong with one person for the sake of many; you can do wrong with some persons for the welfare of the world. We cannot get salvation through our intellect .Our intellect can try to describe God's mercy .Our intellect get purified by singing hymns and reading religious books but it is not possible to make us eligible for salvation. Lord has taken Avatar to protect religion because religion is the greatest of all things. God has come into the swaroop of a human being to show us the right way. Avatari Ishwar is not great, religion is great. Avatar comes and goes religion lives forever.

Let's learn from our Lord Shri Krishna the purpose of Lord in taking Avatar on this earth...