Chapter (117) When does Lord take Avatar?

(117) When does Lord take Avatar?

YADA YADA HI DHARMASYA GLANIRBHAVATI BHARAT

ABHUTHANAM DHARMASYA TADAATMANAM SRUJAMYAHAM

PARITRANAY SADHUNAM VINASHAY CHA DUSKRUTAM
DHARMA SAMSTHAPANATHAY SAMBHAVAMI YUGE YUGE II

Lord Shri Krishna explains Arjun that whenever I find that Religion is destroyed and non Religious people are harassing my devotees and nastik ,sinful people harass good people ,they misbehaved and tortured innocent and religious people and when I see that torture ring is increasing ,I take birth with Shakti Swaroop on this earth to protect religious people and punish the evil elements. The words YADA YADA show that whenever it becomes essential to support Dharma and destroy Adharma , I take Avtar. When God and Rakshasas fought for nectar and churned the ocean with the mountain Mandarachal ,I have taken Avtar of Kachchhap and controlled the mountain Mandarachal. Again I take Avtar and show Mohini Swaroop to distribute nectar among Gods and Rakshasas.

Whenever people turned to perishable luxurious things for entertainment they become uncontrolled and greedy. This greed of getting all the luxurious things under our own control and possession becomes the cause of Adharma. Religion is getting destroyed and non religion is increased in full length. Just as human body is created by man and woman as parents ,Purush and prakruti created this world. Prakruti is ever changing. Her work is to maintain changes from time to time. It never remains the same but Jivatma being a part of Paramatma remains the same and unalterable and constant in all the periods, in all the seasons, in all the ages. There would not a little change in Jivatma but Jivatma involves in perishable things and tries to satisfy his mind and senses. He desires to accumulate wealth and he desires to allocate sources of enjoyment ,he turned to anger and greed, jealousy and envy and his down fall is destined. Whenever people turned to accumulate wealth for the entertainment of body and senses, Adharma is surely going to increase. This Adharma spreads in the form of chastity, quarrels, increasing rebellions and inviting war.

We have observed that Dharma is going to be destroyed step by step in all the four YUG. In Satyug Dharma stands on four legs. In Treta yug Dharma stands on three legs. In Dwapar yug Dharma stands on two legs while in Kaliyug Dharma is supported only by one leg. In every yug when Adharma cross the limits and Dharma is destroyed , God takes Avatar to re establish Dharma and destroy Adharma and people following Adharm .

When a human being does his karm with the expectation of fruits, he is trying to destroy himself. His desires become the cause of his downfall. When he wants to accumulate everything, he becomes greedy and selfish, he did injustice to others and tempted to corruption which means that he wants to accumulate sources of his entertainment in any illegal ways, he tortures his servants as he becomes merciless and he cheats his boss or owners, he loses the sense of morality. His temptation and greed leads him to quarrels and war for land and property for illusive perishable luxurious things enjoyed by the body and senses. He forgets his duties and responsibilities. He did all the forbidden karma. God takes Avtar to kill this 'unbounded , uncontrolled lust and desire' of human beings. Then why does not God take Avatar in this Kaliyug? We may raise a doubt about it. In Tretayug Rakshasas killed the Rishi-munis ,all the devotees of Lord and make a huge heap their bones and skeleton and lord had taken Avatar to punish them and protect the devotees. Sometimes God sent Saints and Rishis for the upliftment of weak and innocent people on this earth whenever Saints and Rishis live ,they try to establish religion and do not allow non-religious activities to spread widely. When people could not be controlled by Saints and do not obey prophets, the messengers of God and try to kill them as people killed Jesus or any Saints anywhere in the world, God himself takes Avatar on this earth.

When Lord takes Avatar he shows miracles.

AKO DEVO SARVABHUTESHU GUDHA ISHWAR SARVABHUTANAM
HYADDESHE MRUTA TISHTHATI BRAMANTI SARVABHUTANI MANTRARUTHANI MAYAYA

Krishna shows virat Swaroop to Arjun at the age of eighty years. Lord Krishna shows his Chaturbhuj Swaroop to Devki when he was born. Krishna hides the Sun when Jaydrath had to be killed and shows that he overpowers Prakruti. In Avatar God does everything as and when it is needed. Avatar is an emerging of special power of Brahma Shakti. Avatar has bore body made by Maya and it is pure and Satvik. Avatar takes birth in the middle period of two ages Dwapar and treta yug- Treta and Kaliyug. Four kinds of caste are originally divided as Brahmin remains Gyan Pradhan, Kshyatriya remains Balpradhan , Vaishya remains Aishwaryapradhan and shudra remains Sevapradhan .When they forget their karma and kartavya and tries to corrupt religion ,God takes Avatar. In Satyug Kshyatriya were spoilt hence Lord has taken Avatar as Parshuram.

Here is a nice katha of Parshuram Avatar. One evening the King Sahastrarjun with his Army went to Rishi Jamadagni 's Ashram. All were tired and hungry. Rishi Jamadagni satisfied their hunger and thirsts with the help of divine cow KAMDHENU .The king was tempted to snatch away that Kamdhenu .He cut off the head of Rishi Jamadgni, killed him and took away Kamdhenu to his kingdom. So ungrateful deed of king! God takes Avatar as Parshuram , the son of Rishi Jamadgni and killed kshyatriya dynasty for twenty one times on this earth and killed Sahastrarjun . When Brahmin were spoilt and forget their religion and became Rakshasas as Rawan, Khar and Dushan RAMAVATAR had killed all the Rakshasas during his exile of fourteen years. When Kshyatriya were spoilt ,Lord Krishna took Avatar. Duryodhan humiliated Yudhisthira , Dharmaraja and Draupadi in the assembly of Hastinapur, killed Abhimanyu when he was not having any weapon to fight against them. Ashwastama had killed Uttara's child in her womb. Jarasangh had killed one hundred and eight kings, Krishnavatar killed all the AATATAYI in the war of Mahabharat with eighteen Akshohini sena and at last the Yadav dydasty too. God may take Avatar in Kaliyug as all the four castes have forgotten their destined kartavya today. Let's wait...

But how could we know Lord's Avatar? What are the Kalas of Avatar? Let's understand from our Lord Shri Krishna the science of Lord's KALA....