Chapter: (217)How can a Sadhak realize self deliverance on his own?

(217)

How can a Sadhak realize self deliverance on his own?

When everything is created by Paramatma and Paramatma has authority on everything ,every person and every kriya, how can an another person be a Guru of anybody? Who can do efforts for others' realization of the real substance? When we are sick, we take medicine to recover. If we want to realize our own self or try for self deliverance, we should do efforts on our own. Lord Shri Krishna does not want to make anybody Guru for any person. He advises that every person is a part of Almighty hence if he wants to experience salvation; he should be his own Guru. VASUDEVA: SARVAM is accepted every person should try to UDDHAREDATMANATMANAM experiencing self deliverance by abandoning his own faults, wrong beliefs and trying to abandon them by awakening of his inner spirit. Every person has to be his own Guru, own boss and own leader to lead his body and senses , mind and intellect, power and strength to reach the one and only goal , the ultimate destination of self deliverance.

Aadi Shankaracharyaji says as :

LABDHAVA KATHISHCHANNARA JANMA DURLABHAM
TANNAPI PUNSTVAM SHRUTI PARDARSHANAM I
YA: SVATMAMUKTAU NA YETETA MUDHADHI: SA AATMAHA SVAM VINIHANTYASADGRAHAT II

(vivek Chudamani /4)

It is difficult to get birth in human body. It is much more difficult to get knowledge or Vedas and Shruti's Principles. It is the rare chance to get Purushatva, getting birth as a male. If a person gets everything and if he does not do any effort for self deliverance, he is a murderer of his own soul. He is a self destroyer. If he remains attached to false world, he is committing suicide because not to do efforts for self realization after getting human birth is one of the ways to commit suicide.

As three things in this world is rarely expected in one life i.e.

MANUSHYATVA, MUMUKSHATVA and MAHAPURUSHASAMSHRAYA Birth as a human being, the eagerness and longing for the knowledge of real substance and surrenderance to the great saints. It is a rare chance to get birth as a human being among billions kinds of livings on the earth as animals, creatures, birds and insects. It is even rare to be a person and get birth as a Vipra Brahmin i.e. who desires to know Brahma .It is again different to the pious and follow religion as shown by Vedas and it is much more difficult to be a scholar and to know the difference between our inner self soul and Anatma. And it is an opportunity to realize that our soul is a part of Brahma. This kind of self realization cannot be experience without good past deeds of millions of birth. VIDHYAYA YATI VIPRATVA.

A person becomes scholar and is a VIPRA or BRAHMIN by acquiring knowledge of Brahma not by birth. Everything said is rarely acquired by a person and realizing salvation is the most difficult for any Sadhak.

MEGHAVI PURUSHO VIDVANOOHAMOHAVICHAKSHANA: I ADHIKAYATMIVIDHYAYAMUKTALAKSHANALAKSHITA: II

(Vivek Chudamani /16)

A person with highly intelligence and receptivity can be illegible in self deliverance as he is full of characteristics of a Sadhak described in our Shastras. Every person has to control himself by his own efforts. No one can control anybody's body and senses, mind and intellect. If a Sadhak wants to do efforts for self deliverance, he should abandon all the perishable and false Padartha of sansar. Then only he can be steady within his own inner self.

How can we recognize a person who becomes steady in his own self? The answer is; a person becomes innocent as well as steady in every situation as Brahma. A person becomes steady and he has control over his body and senses. He gets victory over his mind and intellect. Actually speaking unification with Paramatma is the only truth for every living but because we create attachment to sansar, we cannot experience the presence of Paramatma within us. As and when we become detached to outer Padarth and deny the authority of mind and intellect over us, we experience Paramatma within us.

When we take help of anybody in any kind of task, we have to depend on that person or thing .It means that by taking somebody's help or by feeling necessity of any instrument for the fulfillment of our goal, first of all we become dependent on that person or thing. This is our defeat .Sometimes instruments, padartha , weapons or technology can make us dependent. Today we are depending on various kinds of instruments, electrical and elecronical. It means that we are not independent .For example if I have to defeat anybody in the discussion on Vedas and shastras , I have to be depend on the knowledge of Vedas and shashtras. It again means that I have to surrender to Vedas and shastras . It proves that Vedas and Shastras make me dependent. I am defeated by their knowledge and now I can do efforts to win over other persons in the discussion on the same. In the same way if somebody wants to be a sports person, or a warrior or a musician , he has to learn the art and skills of that game, art of war and science of music first of all .It shows that when we want to win over somebody and when we are depending on any outer object on Vedas, shastras , skills of games or art of war or science of music , we have to surrender that outer instrument. We have to master them after surrendering to them and then we can win over anybody by using that instrument. The rule is; we have to experience dependency and surrenderance to those instruments, they defeat us first of all and then we can enjoy victory over others through them. Hence if we do not have to depend on anybody or anything, we have to win over our own body and senses, mid and intellect.

In Kathopanishad YAM, the king of death says to Nachiketa who desires salvation of his father as blessings from him as:' every person has given freedom to select his ways and goal in his life. It depends on his own knowledge and understanding what he selects for himself.'

SHREYASHCHA PREYASHCHA MANUSHYAMETASTAU SAMPARITYA VIVINAKTI DHIRA: I SHREYO HI DHIROABHI PREYASO VRUNITE PREYO MANDO YOGAKSHEMADVRUNITE II (2)

A scholar who knows how to differentiate between his welfare activities and useless karma would prefer only welfare activities. But generally an idiot would like to entertain his body and he selects 'worldly perishable things'.

Then how to differenciate ATMA AND ANATMA?

Let's understand from our great God and GURU Lord Shri Krishna ...