Chapter (118) What are the Kala's of Avatar? How could we know him as Avatar?

What are the Kala's of Avatar? How could we know him as Avatar?

Lord Krishna explains Arjun that when Avatar comes on the earth ,it comes with all the sixteen kalas as the full moon has total glory every Avatar is full of sixteen kalas but all the kalas are not developed in every livings. Kala's develops with the necessity at various times. Kala develops with kosh cell as they are Annamay kosh, Pranmay kosh, Manomay kosh, Vignanmay kosh and Anandmay kosh. Every human being has developed this five kosh cell kala. Sixth kala is the religion. Lord Krishna says that he takes Avatar to protect Sadhus and to punish sinful persons. He takes Avatar to re-establish religion in every yug. The seventh kala is known as Shastriya knowledge. Shrimad Bhagavat GIta shows karma and Upasana with true knowledge. It means that with the help of our deeds we can do kruti Bhakti and Gyan Upasana and fruit of all these could be achieved in the form of Shakti of knowledge .Eighth kala is victory over lust and sexual desires. Lord Shankar had destroyed Kamdev and turned him in to ashes. Krishna has created 'RASLILA' on Sharad Purnima and created atmosphere of love with the music of Basuri (his miraculous flute) and blows the mantra of 'KLIM' Kamdev was defeated and disappeared from the PASLILa .Only oure love regines. Nineth kala is 'Giving Advice' Guru Shankaracharyaji had advised thousands of devotees and spread Vaidic religion instead of Buddha Religion in Bharat from Kasmir to kanya kumara. This nineth kala is seen developed in many saints and religious leaders like Gandhji, Sardar Patel,Golvalkarji,Swami Ramanand and shri Ramanuj ji ,Acharta Vallabhacharyaji and Sahajanand Swamiji .All the messengers of God, Paygambars and Acharyas have developed nineth kala but they are not God.Lord Krishna has dvised Arjun on the battle field of Kurukshetra in the critical time and Arjun says that he has overcome from the illusion of the worldly bondage because of the blessings of the Lord Shri Krishna.

"NASHTO MOH: SMRUTI : L ABHDHAVA TWAT PRASADAT MAYACHYUTA"

The tenth Kala is Aishwarya Krishna shows his Aishwarya Shakti by hiding the Sun to kill Jayadrath before the Sun sets and make it possible for Arjun to fulfil his pledge. The eleventh kala is 'Samdrashti'.To look at every livings as one ans the same.

"SAMOHAM SARVABHUTESHU".

Krishna shows that for him Arjun and Duryodhan both are equal. He offered help to both of them.Duryodhan demanded army and Arjun demanded Lord Shri Krishna's company without any weapon in the war. Twelveth kala is the protection of VEDa. Lord Shri Krishna protected Vedas bu giving knowledge of BHAGAVAD GITA .Vedas are free from envy and jealousy.BHAGAVAD GITA

Is free from jealousy and envy.Lord had protected Veda in all the twenty four Avatar.The VARAH Avatar was especially protected Veda.The thirteenth kala is Fearfullness for the devils to destroy Rakshasas like Kansa, Jarasangh,Shishupal and Kauravas .The Fourteenth Kala is detachment to Sansar to find Salvation.

"TESHAM AHAM SAMUDDHARTA MRUTYU SANSAR SAGARAT" (Bhagavad Gita)

Our mind is bound with the sansar . The fifteenth kala is Omnipresent Darshan. God is omni present .He can show his Virat Swaroop . Lord Krishna shows his Virat Swaroop to Arjun in eieventh Adhyay of Bhagavad Gita.

KALOASMI LOK KSHAYKRUT PRAVRUDDHA"

God can swallow everything he created. He is not enveloped by sin.
"BHUMJATAM TYAJ PAPAM'

All the BHOG is for the satisfaction of devotees. The sixteenth kala is 'Sarvatantra' Swatantra' freedom and liberation depends on karma God is not involved in any sin by any karma or any kriya. God does every kriya for the welfare of others. HE does not do anything for himself. He does everything for others. He makes Yuddhisthira speak lie as

"NARO VA KUNJAROVA ASHWASTHAMA HAT:"

to kill Dronacharya because he had supported Duryodhan. Yuddhisthira went to hell for that a single lie spoken in his life but Lord Krishna is not involved in that sin. Krishna is considered as YOGESHWAR and he utilized all his sixteen kalas since his birth in Krishnavatar. Krishna never cries. Nobody knows Krishna ;s real Swaroop . A scholar devotee Madhusudandasji says that

"KRUSHNAT PARAM TATWAM AHAM NA JANE"

Whenever avatar comes on this earth ,he comes with his Shakti as we have been told before then What is the Swaroop of Shakti that helps Avatar? How does Avatar is helped by Different Shakti Swaroop? Let's understand from our great god Shri Krishna....