Chapter- (115) Why does God take Avatar ?

Why does God take Avatar

Shri Krishna explains Arjun that Avatar means to come down to the stage of earth in the Swaroop of a human being by Almighty. The omnipresent ever complete Almighty takes Avatar to fulfil desire of his devotees. When God come down to the earth and perform his role as a human being his importance does not decrease. God has omnipresent, uncontrolled, unbounded eternal existence. When he becomes small to protect his devotees from the suffering of any kind of sufferings and sorrow of any kind. It increases his importance and value. When we say Giridhardhari Shri Krishna as a Bansuridhari, it does not decreases Krishna's importance. But his Aishwarya Shakti in lifting the mountain on his finger is a one Swaroop and his playing on Banbury is an another Swaroop of his Madhurya Shakti.

When we want to teach a kid ABCD, we have to hold his hand and repeat the sound with him frequently for every alphabet, it does not mean that we are not knowing alphabet.When God plays role of Gopalak, he serves cows.When he plays with his friends, he becomes horse and let his friends ride on his back. Great Saints and Rishis even get confused, when they saw Lord Krishna's Ballila. And though he is playing role of a kid, he does great deeds of killing notorious Rakshasas in a wink of an eye. When the supreme God comes on earth and stays with us , he performs 'lila' just as a common human being but he shows miracles of his supreme authority and power, shaki and miraculously effect the events whenever needed.

Lord always does kriya , lila with the help of prakruti .Hence Sitaji says that I have done all the destruction of Rawan's dynasty Ramji has done nothing in Adwaitya Ramayana,Balkand from first Adhyay to thirty two Adhyay and forty three verses. But God cannot be controlled by nature because prakruti is not different from him. Shri and shriji are one and undivided .When Lord wants to come on the earth he comes on earth with prakruti Shakti and we can see his Swaroop.Ramavatar shows limitations of Gruhasthashram. Krishnavatar shows Lila .When Brahmin dynasty has left their religion and becomes Rakshasas as Rawan, Ram takes Avatar to destroy Brahmins. When Kshatriya left their religion and becomes' Aatatayi' Lord Krishna took Avatar to destroy them. If you have any doubt in Lila of God, you have to read Shastras, use your intellect, have faith in the sayings of holy books and do meditations to clear your doubts but if you are going on arguing and discussing religions of one another, you would never know the real substance of religion. If you want to meditate, you have to read Bhagavat Puran.Bhagavat is a book for yogis. Those who are full of pride of power and ego of strength could not understand Bhagavat. Those who have knowledge of profit and loss only could not understand Bhagavat. If anyone tries to abandon everything like Shukadevji and if any one tries to understand the suspense of universal truth like king Parikshit, he could understand 'Lila' of Yogeshwar Shri Krishna.

We have our religion on the lips and in the form of sound for our ears but religion is not a thing to be told or to give advised, it is an act of pious action for the welfare of others without desiring anything for us in return selflessly. When God takes Avatar, he develops all the sixteen kalas i.e.virtues in him. Our soul is ever complete with all the sixteen virtues but as we are not aware of that hidden treasure, we could not develop all the sixteen virtues in our self. The first kala is developed by cell of ford i.e. Anna Kosh. The second Kosh is Pranmay cell. We can inhale through it. He their d kala is Manomaya Kosh. Our mind nurtures jealous and anger, thoughts and fury. The fourth Kala is Viganmaya Kosh. It is related with our intellect. It remains under the spell of illusive sleep. The fifth Kala is Anandmaya Kosh that makes us laugh and feel relax.

When a soul enters the body of a seed and grows as tree, it develops only one kala i.e. to grow and fetch food and water necessary for growth from the land. When a soul enters the body of a mosquitoes ,it develops two kosh. The first is Annamaya kosh and the second is Pranmay Kosh to move around. When a soul enters in to an egg, it develops three skills (Kala)Annmaya kosh, Pranmaya Kish and Manomaya Kosh because when it comes out as a bird it has envy and jealousy, anger and fury and fight with others for food, place and companion . The fourth skill - kosh is found developed in Jarayuj Animals as Dog, Elephants and in Horses and they developed the Kosh with the addition of above three skills, the fourth skill developed is honesty and faithfulness for his owner. It shows development of his Buddhi, intellect .It shows four skills Anandmaya Kosh. A human being can laugh and shows his happiness. The sixth kala is religion. Not a single animal Andaj or Jarayuj would do meditation and Yoga. They do not give up their prey or anything in charity and for the purpose of serving others in distress. Animals do not observe fast and serves and welcome guests. They have natural instinct of fear, defence, hunger, thirst, protection and sexual pleasure only by their nature. Only a human being has developed all the five Kosh Annamaya,Pranmaya kosh, Manomaya Kosh, Vivnanmaya kosh and Anandmaya kosh along with the sixth sense of following religion, providing selfless services, help others and try to get salvation through Guan Yoga, Bhakti Yoga and Karma Yoga.

God takes Avatar to show proper religion to the mankind .Whenever any person from any country of caste forget his religion, God takes Avatar to establish religion on the earth and he punishes the people whoever tries to destroy religion from the earth.

How do we forget about Brahma?Let's understand from our Lord Shri