Chapter(183) Why would we suffer from the fruit of karma ,when...?

183) Why would we suffer from the fruit of karma , when we are not a doer?

Aadi shankaracharyaji says

SARVAM AGNANEN PRABHAVM, GYANEN PRAVILIYATE I

Everything in this world is emerged from ignorance.

VAYASI GATE KA: KAMVIKAR ,SHUSHKE NIRE KA: KASAR I
NASHTE DRAVYE KA: PARIWARO,GYATE TANVEKA: SANSAR II 

When a Sadhak knows the real substance , he becomes detached to Sansar .If you want to come out of dream, you have to awaken yourself. When there is no water in the pond then there would be no birds could be seen around, when there is no wealth,You are going to miss family and when your consciousness awakens , you feel sansar as an illusion.The only difference between an ignorant person and a knowledgeable person is that a knowledgeable person can abandon sansar but an ignorant person cannot abandon sansar as he is unaware of his own swaroop.

Aadi Shankaracharyaji in Vivek chudamani says as :

CHITTASYA SHUDDHHAYE KARME NA TU VASTUPALBDHAYE I 

VASTUSIDDHHI VICHAREN NA KINCHIT KARMA KOTIBHI : II

Every karma is for the purification of our heart.Not a single karma should be done to achieve self realization or liberation.We can achieve it only through Shravan, chintan, Manam, Nididhyasan etc. But we cannot achieve Paramatma by doing billions of karma as following religious rituals and doing yagna, Bhakti or charity .If a person earns money by cheating others or smuggling and does charity, how could his charity earn him Punya and do his welfare?A person who are touchy and sensitive by nature love to follow Bhakti Marg, If a person remains busy in kriya he could select karma marg but if a person is not sensitive enough and if he does not have intellect enough to understand Brahma.He could do yogasana but a scholar who can control his senses, who can remain attached to sansar could not select Gyan Marg.Every person has his limitations according to his nature .A person who has faith in Sansar,who is eager to know the real substance and who can control his senses could be a knowledgeable person and achieve self realization.Lord Shri Krishna says that a knowledgeable person is having my own Swaroop GYANITVATMAIVA ME MALAM I When PUNYA earned by karma as JAP,TAP, CHARITY,YAGNa and rituals a Sadhak can enjoy heaven but as and when is Punya is emptied from his bank of karma he has to return to the cycle of birth and death.

KSHINE PUNYE MARTYALOKAM VISHANTI

Every person does his karma to earn PuNYA .He does wrong deeds to fulfill his desires.If a person does good deeds , he could go to heaven and if he involves in bad deeds , he would go to hell.

Lord Shri Krishna says that I am not a doer .I am not inspiring anybody for karma and hence I am not related to the fruit of karma. God has not created our relation with Sansar.We are attached to sansar.Our body gets birth and we find relations of parents, brothers , sisters and so on. When our body dies , we have no relation with anybody.God has created all the livings.He has the authority over all the livings and non livings. Though he created the world, he remains Akarta. God has not created the sense of DOER in anybody but humanbeings are attached to sansar and they think themselves Kartas but actually speaking all the karma are created by Prakruti but a person out of ignorance thinks that He is a KARTA. If God has created us as KARTA , he would not advise us to do good karma and avoid bad karma. If God has created ourself as KARTA there would be no shastra, no Guru no preaching to guide us on the right path.But a person is free to do his karma. Lord Shri Krishna does not advises Arjun to do karma.Arjun is free to take his decision. Lord Manu says in MANUSMRUTI As :

KARMANAM CHA VIVEKARTHA DHARMADHARMO VYAVECHAYAT I
DWANDAIRAYOJAYCHCHAINA: SUKHADU:KHAADIBHI: PRAJA: II (26)

God has distributed karma for everybody and non religion and people get connected with joy and sorrow and sadness accordingly ; just as if we sow seed of babool tree, we get babool tree and if we sow seed of a mango ,we would get mango tree when it grows step by step from plant to tree with sten and branches , leaves , flowers and fruits.But trees are JAD though they are living but they do not have feelings of suffering and they do not get attached to their flowers and fruits.When they dropped down from the branches but a person is attached to his family and feel happiness on meeting them and becomes unhappy when they are departed.Only sanyasi can remain detached to the fruits of their karma because they do not do any karma with the expectation of fruit or for their own selfish purpose.

Lord Shri Krishna advises Ajun as MA KARMAFALHETURBHU: don't be the perpose of any karma .It means that to be happy or sad by doing or avoiding karma and to be the cause of any kriya or karma is a matter of choice for every person. If God has created relation of KARTA and karma fal then a person would not be steady in happiness or sadness. A person could not do karma selflessly. It is said in Shruti that when Paramatma wants to uplift anybody , any Sadhak , he would inspire him for good and pious karma and when he wants to punish any wrong doer he would divert his mind and intellect in taking wrong decision. It means that God inspires us to do good or bad karma then how could we say that God has not created us KARTA,designed our karma and fruits of our karma according to his wish ? If we accept this, it would be contradictory to Shruti as :

AESH HYEVA SADHU KARMA KARAYATI TAM YAMEBHYO LOKEBHYA I
UNNINISHATA AESHA HYEVASADHU KARMA KARAYTI TAM YAMADHO NINISHATE II
(Kaushitakibrahmanopanishad 3/8)

God inspires person to do good or bad karma and God gives the fruit of good and bad karma but the inspiration of karma good or bad depends upon past deeds of a person.god is not interested in uplifting or punishing anybody but a person has to bear fruit of his karma just as a person is going to get wealth accordingly to his fate, he would take right decision in business, invest in reliable properties and earn profit but if he has to suffer lose , his mind and intellect would take wrong decision and he would suffer loses. The inspiration of God works according to person's good or bad deeds,A person 's karma makes his fate good or bad. If a person has to depend on God for doing karma , he advises and provides him knowledge .It may given by Guru and Shastra, saints and mentor  nothing would be useless. Hence Shruti concludes as one should enjoy or suffer from the fruits of his karma and get purified by them.Until a person abandons anger and greed , jealousy and envy his nature could not be purified . Every person does karma  inspired by his attachments and his feelings.It means that when a person is attached to Prakruti , his relation and his attachment to persons and things would be maintained and he would depend on the feelings as DOER,His karma and fruits of his karma because all these are created by a person not by God. He has to abandon them. It is his responsibility but it becomes difficult to abandon his relation to Prakruti as it seems so natural and a person becomes habituate to them. This relation is not a nature of soul but it is created by our mind and intellect artificially.When God is not involved in karma ,fruit of karma or as a karta , how could he be a partner of JIV in enjoying or suffering from the fruits of karma of our body and senses, mind and intellect? 

Let's understand from our great God and Guru Lord Shri Krishna....