Hallo! Telling Mah BBys This Because Senpai Cares 101

Soooo.

The title is just a distraction.

This post is just about me taking a loooooong indefinite break.

Atleast with this book. Or the others as well.

Yep, layman's term, hiatus.

There are some good reasons to why I am doing this.

1. I update like a slug and I hate myself for that.

2. I know this would make me sound like a beyatch but compared to waaay waaay before, less people are reading my sh*t of an excuse one-shot, lesser comments too. That made me sad because comments are like my nutrient that I need to keep writing.

3. Reason for number 2 I think is the KNB fandom is slowly dying. Idk. I just felt like it.

4. I really ran out of ideas and plots.

5. I published way too many new books and I think I should give those some love. Heck I even abandoned my SNK fic which is my first book. Huhuuuu

6. I have new fandoms. Don't take this up to the arse but you know, we all go through this phase. Hetalia is my new sh*t and that anime is hella weird yet hella great like comedy, idiocy, depressing and feels(if you are interested in history). (A/N: shameful plugging ahem)

7. I am an ass.

8. I love you all that's why I felt like doing this. And you all deserve to know about this big decision.

9. Actually events triggered me to do this. A very stupid sounding event, you won't expect what is it. Well, the person/s doesn't really care about it/me. I've had so much of that rejection way before pre-school. I am not yet used to it. Such immature 20 yr old me. To the person/s: I know, you're just trying to break it to me gently psh. I knew better. If you don't want to face me, you shouldn't have made me feel like you wanted to in the first place!

10. I think you all my readers deserve to know about this thing. So I won't leave you hanging. Like my suitor. Looool jk.

P.S.
If I'll post chapters or so, those were just probably pending stuff from the minor chara project and some stocked stories in my iPod or laptop.

Next time if I ever come back, I would be back with a new project, for our GOM bbys again.

I am targeting December 25 where I'll post the multiple reserved yet unfinished one-shots for this book. And  I am  trying to think of an idea for a Christmas special.

And Ii am just trying to reach the limit of 200 parts for this book. After that, idk anymore

P.S.S. Who is excited for KNB OVA this December? Omfggggggg!!!!

December 07, 2015