What the Frik are the Naruto Characters Doing Here? Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Kakashi pov:

Mrs. Lore, once again, scoots just a little farther away from Gaara, who will glare at her until she raises her head in the slightest way. Could he get any more obvious? 

I sigh, thinking to myself, 'If they keep this up, the head Lores are bound to confirm whatever suspicions they have...... Unless we got ride of them fir-- Wait! Did I just think that?! Uhhh..... I have to find a portal soon, so I can get out of this crazy Earth world with jealous admirers, cold parents--  basically just crazy people.... Hmm, now where to loo--'  My phone beeps, and it's a message from.... Aki!!!  Oh.............portal hunting will have to wait!

1 Month later.....

Matsuri pov:

Yes!!! A little freedom!!!! Our parents went out for business, meaning they weren't to be bugged under ANY circumstances, and yes, that does mean if one of us were dying, they still don't want us to bug them.

"I never thought two parents could be that cold," Gaara mutters, ripping out another weed.

Did I mention our parents didn't leave without giving me and my sisters the assignment of plucking EVERY SINGLE WEED in the ENTIRE yard..... Aren't they awesome? At least we have Lee and Gai here to help with their "youth". 

Anyways, back to the Panda, I glance at him questionably. He smirks amusingly.

"You were muttering to yourself."

"Oh...... Well now you practically know what the three of us have had to live and deal with for most of our lives. And it's not like you're a stranger to cruelness, Gaara."

He glares at the ground. "I had a reason.... Killing was my purpose in life, and without my purpose, I wouldn't have truely been alive....... Your parents don't seem to have a reason at all. They just do it to do it."

I shrug. "We've guessed they do it because it makes them feel powerful. The fact that they can belittle us and make us cower makes them feel superior. Power is dangerous thing...."

"That was quite deep, Matsuri. You like to surprise people, I guess," Gaara muses.

"Actually Aly Chan was the first to say that last sentence," I snicker then get up to go in the house, leaving Gaara to show the grass his shocked expression.

Mwhahahaha, I truely am evil sometimes. I am about to turn into the kitchen when I freeze because something caught my eye in the living room. I SLOWLY turn in that direction...

"Wow... You're hotter in person!" I couldn't help it. I screamed.  

..........................

Kiba pov:

A scream came from the house, and Alyson and Tsukii are the first to get in the house. Then there are two more screams. What the Hell is going on in there?!

The guys and I enter and immediately see the Lore sisters looking horrified while pointing to other side of the room. My eyes follow.......whoa.......no way..........it can't be.......

Matsuri breathes, "The real Suoh family......."

.................................

Oh Hell no. They stole our faces! They looked like us....but......rich...and elegant....and weirdly clean and shiny....everything we never want to be.

Deidara walks up to his look alike, takes in his haircut (it reached halfway down his neck, but Deidara's as far longer) and announces,

"I'm hotter," 

...........

"And who are you? Not Matsuri, Tsukii, or Alyson, we know them, but you.....things that have stolen our cherished and beloved by all good looks!"

Gaara walks up to...I think it's safe to assume we were named after them, Ichigo, and glares him down while Ichigo offers him a pleasant smile. What a creepy expression on a face like Gaara's....

"When were you born?" He questions and Ichigo repsonds, "I'm sixteen and I was born January 20th. Why?"

"I'm older by a day....You stole my good looks!" Gaara rebuttles. 'Ichigo' pats his slicked back hair and sniffs disdainfully, as do the others.

"Anyway," Matsuri cuts in, "What the Hell do you think you are doing here?"

Ah, at least somebody got to the point instead of arguing over who was hot first....

"Our parents sent us here so that you could arrange a marrige between three of us, I do hope you don't mind," Akio explains, still not relaxing his stiff posture.

"Well, this is awkward..." Alyson breaks the long silence that had followed after Akio's statement, and my blood boiles in anger at his statement.

"Yeah, they're kinda taken already..." I interject and he replies,

"Well, they'll just have to break up with them," Ichigo answers smoothly, and I shoot daggers in his direction,

"Ohhhhhhh. This certainly is awkward...." He finishes, looking away.

Yeah....I'll bet it is....

"So what do we do now?" Deidara asks nervously, scratching the back of his head in confusion.

"They accept that they are officially denied and don't tell anyone that they visited us....or we kill them," Matsuri sighs, clearly annoyed, while Alyson and Tsukii nod in agreement.

The other two agree?!