In Between the Pages: Mitobe x Reader

A/N: All these minor KNB charas are gonna be soooo short. Like Akashi *slapped*

Sorry for the shitty title :(

Dedicated to: LadyBelle104 sorry for the looooooong wait and for the short story

---

In Between the Pages: Mitobe x Rinnosuke

You are a frequent borrower and visitor of the Seirin library. Either to read, study, or just laze around.

Almost everyday, when you return, borrow books, you could see a student seated on the return and borrow table.

(A/N: Idk how to call that area.)

He was the tall, reserved and almost...mute center of Seirin High basketball team.

And a member of the library committee, and a fellow second year.

You won't fail to pass by everyday, trying to discreetly make him look at you.

(A/N: bitch I know you secretly do this to your crush lol just kidding)

From carrying yourself cutely, to making it a point that you would seek his help to assist you from reaching a book high in the shelf, even if he kinda knows that you can reach it and there's a stool, yet he still helps.

You would even make sure that when you borrow or return books, he would be the one you would approach.

A week has passed and it was almost sunset and you rushed to the library to return some almost overdue books.

"Fuck group meetings, I need to see my MitoBae, oh god that is so fucking corny." You muttered to yourself as you reached the final hallway to library.

You composed yourself and slowly opened the door to the library. Discreetly peeking towards the borrow and return table, there he is, alone, without his usual blue haired boy kouhai.

"Ah! Thank goodness the library is still open, I'm returning the books that is overdue today."

He merely glanced at you before he nimbly worked with the books, library card, and records.

To which can you think is a sign that he doesn't want you around.

Dejected, you were about to dash out of the place when a rather large and warm hand grasped you by the wrist.

He was opening his mouth, but he looks like he is struggling to get a word out. Well, he was dubbed to be a mute by some.

"Yes? Mitobe-kun?"

He passed onto you a rather thin book, which from the title indicates a compilation of poems with a sticky note infront. "Please read this book when you get home."

And after that, he let your wrist go and went back to his table.

---time skiiiiip---

-home-

You decided, after you were finished with school work, to read the book Mitobe gave to you.

And upon reaching the last page of the hundred pages book...

"I hope this doesn't creep you out, but I like you (Your Name). I can't talk that much but I hope that doesn't turn you off. Here is my number, I hope we'll get to know if other more"

- Mitobe Rinnosuke

---

A/M:

Ok that's a weird super short one-shot.

October 30, 2015