Chapter 72

Forgive me if any YouTubers are repeated in this chapter And sorry if this updated multiple times, I had some wattpad issues

Filler chap

Tyler's POV:

I groaned as the alarm on my phone rang through the air. I never understood why school's made us wake up so early, it was like they were setting us up to fail. I sat up and bed and rubbed at my eyes before reaching to the bedside table and grabbing my glasses, slipping them onto my face with ease.

"Hm? Ty...?" Troye mumbled, eyes trying to flutter open but he was too drunk in sleep.

"Shh..." I whispered, running my hands through his hair and he let his eyes close again. "Go back to sleep, I have to go to school." I reminded, pressing a kiss to his forehead. He hummed and then his breathing evened out again. I smiled and made my way to the restroom, hopping in the shower once the water warmed up. I washed my hair quickly, not wasting any time before I got out, dressed, and fixed my hair. When my hour of getting ready was up, I grabbed my wallet and hurried outside.

"Wait!" I heard Troye call before I could climb into the car. I turned around and grinned and him. His hair was falling messily onto his forehead, his pajamas were wrinkled, and his eyes still not completely open. He threw his arms around my neck and I placed my hands on his hips, pulling him closer. My lips brushed his but he moved his head back a little so I couldn't kiss him.

"Troooooye." I whined. "I have to get going!" I reminded in a rush and he pouted out his bottom lip.

"I know, I just don't want you to go." He whispered and I gave him a soft smile.

"I'll be home before you know it. Now go on, get the day started." I leaned up on my toes and finally planted my lips on his, happy when he eagerly kissed me back. I took a step back and started to pull away, turning towards the car. Before I was completely out of his arms though, he grabbed my hand and trailed light kisses up my jaw. I giggled and pushed him away. "Babe I really have to go. I love you and will text you, I promise." He smiled and put his hands in the pockets of his sweats, winking at me as I drove off.

~~~

I bit my lip as I walked into the first class of the day. I wasn't late, thankfully, but I planned on being early. Why wasn't I early? I got lost. I glanced around the small classroom, unsure of where to sit. A group of people sat near the back, all laughing and messing around since class hasn't started yet. I felt a weird deja vu, as though I was still in high school. I took a deep breath and made my way to the back, pausing when I reached an empty desk next to the group.

"C-Can I..." I started, but no one seemed to hear me. I was usually great at socializing, I guess I was just nervous about the first day. Finally, a guy with a brunette quiff and stubble turned in his seat to face me. "Can I sit here?" I asked quietly and he grinned.

"Sure!" He replied, and I moved into the seat. I watched for a few seconds as they all interacted before the guy with the stubble turned to face me again. "Hey, my name's Korey." He greeted and I smiled back.

"Tyler." I responded and he turned to catch the groups attention.

"Guys, this is Tyler." He announced and I could feel my cheeks heat up as everyone turned to look at me.

"You all know each other?" I questioned and he shrugged.

"We all live in the dorms." He explained and then began pointing at people while saying their names. "Sawyer, Scott, Mitch, Lilly, Laci, Bria, Chrissy, Lindsay, and Nick." I greeted them all and chuckled a little. "So where do you live?" He wondered and I recited the address. "Ooh those apartments are really nice." He pointed out and I nodded.