Chapter 52

A-N: I'm obsessed with blurry troyler edits so if you have any, send them to me here. Also, ENJOY THE CHAPTER MUNCHKINS;)

Tyler's POV: 

Despite everything, I was still as confused as could be, and still slightly irked at Troye and how he acted. I realize he was stressed from whatever he was working on, but is he going to be an asshole every time he gets stressed from something? I let out a sigh and tugged at my hair and I sat up in bed. Once again, I woke up without Troye. I stood up lazily, walking out of the bedroom and into the kitchen where Zoe was making coffee.

"Where's Troye?" I asked while yawning and she turned around.

"He went to the coffee shop around the corner to finish the thing on his computer." She explained and I felt a bit of annoyance at the fact that he was using yet another day to work on it.

"Oh, cool." I replied simply, hoisting myself up onto the counter next to the coffee machine. "What are we doing today?" I wondered and she bit her lip, glancing down to the ground.

"Um...actually...today I'm doing what I came here for." She said and I raised my eyebrows. Troye had told me there was a reason she wanted to come back to Brighton, he just never told me why. "You see...years ago, my parents divorced. My mom stayed in Brighton and my dad moved with me to Australia. My mom was...its difficult. She was a nice lady, never did anything too terrible, but was never a great mom. She was kind of like my dad. Good just not...yeah. I always felt bad after I moved away because well...I left my little brother alone with her." I furrowed my eyebrows at her words. I had no idea she had any siblings at all. "I mean, it wasn't my fault. My mom just happened to get custody over him. Ever since I moved though, I planned to come back and help him out. So...tracked him down, found out they haven't moved, and today I'm going to go to my old house and meet him." She explained and my jaw dropped.

"Wow...Zoella, that's incredible. Do you want us to come for moral support or do you want to go alone?" I wondered and she shrugged, taking a sip of the coffee.

"Alfie's coming with me anyways. It wouldn't hurt to have more people come along." She mumbled and I put my hand on her shoulder for comfort.

"It's settled then. We'll leave whenever you're ready." I replied and she smiled.

"Thanks Ty. Text Troye so he knows, I'll go tell the other boys." She responded and then walked to the other bedrooms. I pulled out my phone and send a short text to Troye to let him know what was up before hopping off the counter and strolling back into my bedroom to take a quick wash. Even though I didn't know exactly who I was going to see or what was going to happen, I was actually very excited for today.

I walked out of my bathroom, fully dressed and hair up in one of the best quiff's I've ever made. Troye was sitting on the edge of the bed, raking his hands through his hair repeatedly.

"Hey Troye-Boy." I greeted, plopping down next to him. He looked up at me and for a split second he looked nervous, before he smiled.

"Hey Tilly...uh so we're going to find Zoe's brother today?" He questioned, but there was something weird with his tone, as though he was trying to change the topic even though we weren't talking about anything.

"Yep!" I replied and he nodded, looking down to the floor again. I furrowed my eyebrows and placed my hand on his back. "Are you okay?" I asked in a hushed tone and he looked up again.

"Yeah, I am, just stressed still." He admitted with a shaky voice.

"And you're really not going to tell me what you're working on?" I asked, trying to keep it light by laughing a little. Troye smiled the tiniest bit and shook his head.