Chapter 53

Read end of chapter A-N please

Troye's POV: 

       Once I pulled back from my kiss and Tyler, I gave him another soft smile. My boyfriend. Something I'd have to get used to saying and thinking. 

       "Come on Tilly, we should get going inside." I reminded, standing up and holding my hand out to him. He slipped his fingers through mine and beamed at me. I chuckled at him and shook my head. "You look so eager." I mentioned and he rolled his eyes.

       "That's because I am, you idiot." He stated and I laughed again. 

       "Dork." I muttered and he grinned again. 

       "I don't know if you remember the events that happened in the past two minutes, but I'm your dork now." He mumbled giddily, wrapping his arms around my arm and cuddling himself into it as we walked. I nodded with a smile.

       "Couldn't forget." I replied in a whisper. We walked up to the back door of the cafe and I smirked. "Hey babe, could you do me a favor?" I asked and he nodded. I explained the plan to him and he rolled his eyes again, but quickly agreed. We walked forward until we found the table with all of our friends. We both put on blank faces and Tyler made sure to keep his distance. We scooted into the booth and I let out a sigh, gazing down at the menu. I heard someone clear their throat, so I looked up to find Zoe staring at us from across the table.

       "Hey guys, anything interesting that we missed? Anything? At all?" She asked, peering at us with wide eyes. I glared at her and shook my head.

       "No, nothing at all..." I grumbled as I turned my attention back to the menu. 

      "Wait." Her eyes widened again as I glanced back up to her and she flicked her eyes between us. "So you didn't ask him..." Tyler furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at her.

      "What? Asked me what?" He wondered and I almost broke out laughing when I saw his confused expression, knowing it was completely fake.

       "Zoella..." I growled and she blushed.

      "He-uh-nothing..." She stammered. I groaned and put my face in my hands.

      "Zoe I hate you." I mumbled and turned to Tyler who was now looking me in the eyes, giving me an encouraging look. "Tyler...she's talking about...I was going to ask you..." I took a deep breath and tried my best not to smile. "Are...are you a bottom?" I questioned and I heard some gasps to my side while Tyler just broke out into a cackle. 

       "HOLY SHIT TROYE! NOT EVEN TEN MINUTES INTO DATING AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT US IN THE BEDROOM?" He laughed out and I laughed with him. He soon had to lean on my for support and I wrapped an arm around him.

       "Troye, you dick, you guys ARE dating?" Alfie asked and I nodded, still laughing lightly while Zoe squealed and Dan and Phil exchanged knowing looks. Tyler looked up to me again, still chuckling a little, and shook his head.

       "You're kind of cute, you know that?" He muttered and I felt the corners of my lips quirk up into a smile. I didn't reply though, instead I just leaned down and placed a small kiss on his lips.

       "I hoped you'd think that, I am your boyfriend after all." I reminded and he scoffed.

       "I swear I will breakup with you, you cocky bitch." He said through a grin.

       "You can try." I replied and he sighed, resting his head on my shoulder. I watched as the others delved into a conversation with Joe. 

       "Do you have a job?" Phil asked and Joe shrugged.

       "A little. Theres this little club-coffee shop thing that I go to after school every Friday. I either sing or do impressions. Raises me enough to money to hang on." He explained and we all nodded.

       "How's living with mum now?" Zoe asked, concern etching her features and Joe just smile.

       "It's a lot better now. After she lost you I think it kind of cleared her mind and she realized she really had to start acting better." He continued and a genuine smile lit up her face.

       "That makes me so happy Joe, you have no idea." At her calming words and the peace of the moment, I felt Tyler's hand grasp mine again. I turned to look at him while he gazed cheerfully at the siblings. I leaned forward and rested my forehead against the side of his, giving it a soft kiss. I don't think I've ever been more at peace with the world.

A-N: This is probably the shortest chapter I've ever written in this fic. Sorry guys I'm trying to finish this trip up  so I can get to the good stuff:) ALSO! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go to my account and look at my Troyler Ideas thing because they are all these troyler fanfic ideas I plan on writing but I want to know which ones you like the most! So please go read and comment, I'll add more when I think of more