Chapter 25

A-N: Hey so I know I've done a lot of Troye's POV's but it's only because you already know Tyler's feelings for Troye so this is like finally getting into Troye's thoughts about Tyler. Next Chapter will be TYLER though;) Hehehehe im excited for this one

And Yo, Juno spoilers below mkay?

WAIT LAST THING AND THIS ONE IS ACTUALLY KIND OF IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!: Okay so I have never been to Michigan so I just looked up detroit online and it's a huge city (lawls) so anyways I'm not sure how it's going to turn out in this Chapter like later on they might be in the city or small town or something so PLEASE JUST GO WITH IT MKAY THANKS LOVELIES;) <3

Also, I wrote a sentence in this which I'm just waiting for a certain someone to highlight and make it dirty -_-

Troye's POV:

        I groaned as I felt something poking my nose over and over again. Who the fuck would wake me up like this? I begrudgingly peeked an eye open to just see a giggling blue haired guy kneeling in front of my face. Tyler, that's who. 

        "Tyler...stop..." I grumbled and buried my face further in the pillow.

        "But Trooooye. I'm bored. Wake up!!!" He complained, now tugging at the hair on the side of my head. I really didn't want to be defeated by him, but at the same time I was struggling to not let him know in any way that him tugging my hair like that actually felt good.

        "Why should I?" I muttered and he sighed, his tugging now more turning to twirling.

        "I thought watch movies and just hang out all morning since we're going out later." He suggested and I slowly felt myself giving in.

        "Can I stay in my pajamas?" I wondered and he nodded his head with a small smile.

        "Sure thing TroyeSivan." I slowly sat up then and stretched, enjoying the feeling of my muscles loosening. "Babe, scoot over." He muttered and I blushed at the pet name. It's not like he hasn't called me it before, just not in person. It also felt kind of different now, since I was with Connor. Connor never called me babe... "So what movie do you want to watch?" He wondered and I shrugged.

        "Hm...do you have Juno?" I asked and the corner of his mouth lifted into a smirk.

        "Yes." He replied and stood up to go get it from a cabinet. "I'm assuming you really like Juno." He called out over his shoulder.

        "Why would you think that?" I mean, it was true. He stood back up then, waving the disc in his hand before sliding it in the tray and falling down right next to me.

        "Didn't take you too long to think of an answer." He pointed out and I rolled my eyes, a grin on my face while I nodded.

        "Yeah, okay." He then settled more comfortably next to me, picking up the blanket I threw onto the floor, and draped it across the both of us. I shifted to sit closer to him, just so we would both get a good amount of the blanket. Well, that's what I told myself, but I wasn't complaining when he rested his head on my shoulder. I hadn't had this closeness with someone in a while, and after my fight with Connor, it felt nice.

        As if on cue, my phone buzzed to my side. I decided to ignore it for now, not trying to seem rude since I was in the middle of watching the movie with Tyler. We were on the part where Juno was telling her best friend she's pregnant, so it was pretty early. But my phone buzzed again, causing Tyler to shift uncomfortably next to me. I sighed, it was probably just Zoe wanting to meet up for lunch or something. Finally, a third buzz occurred and I couldn't take it anymore. I pressed the home button my screen so it would light up, and my dropped by what I found.