Chapter 24

Troye's POV:

        I woke up, a whimper tumbling past my lips as I sat up. I glanced around, taking in my setting with a confused expression before I remembered just where I fell asleep. A grin broke across my face, I just couldn't help it. I'm in Michigan. I fell asleep on Tyler's couch.

        Thinking about Tyler, I quickly turning around in my sitting position, just to find him fast asleep on the other side of the furniture. I tripped off the couch and stood up, walking a few paces forward before bending down again to get a good look at Tyler. His face was smushed up against one the pillows, and instead of wearing the blanket like he was supposed to, he was just spooning it. I stifled a laugh, aware of the fact my sleep schedule was weird so for all I knew, I woke up at three in the morning. I then noticed how his glasses were sitting on the tip of his nose, slightly askew. I knew if I took them off he'd just wake up, so I couldn't do that.

        Alright, if I had to admit it, he did look pretty damn cute sleeping like this. There was something about Tyler, something so intoxicating, something you just soaked in when you were around him. He was so bubbly, and so happy. He had an underlying shyness though, something I knew he tried to hide with his confidence. I just wanted to know why. But still, I was just watching him sleep now, and he looked peaceful. It was nice.

        On instinct, though, I reached forward and pushed his glasses up further on his face. I thought it was a harmless enough movement, but Tyler seemed to think differently. His face scrunched up before he let out a soft sneeze, followed then my a grumbled groan.

        "You...tickled...my...nose..." He mumbled, sounding only half-conscious. I giggled and sat down on the floor, gazing at him patiently to see if he was going to fall back asleep or actually get up. It may seem selfish, but I was really hoping he'd get up. It was really my first day here, I didn't know what I was or wasn't allowed to do in his house. Where I was or wasn't allowed to go. I bit my lip after a few more seconds when his eyes still weren't open.

        "Tillyyyyyy!" I groaned, keeping my voice hushed just in case his mom was still asleep. "Please get your ass up." I muttered and he shifted, crinkling his nose up before slowly letting his eyes open.

        "Why?" He questioned and I rolled my eyes.

        "Because I can't go back to sleep! And I'm hungry and really excited for today!" I rambled over, shoving his shoulder on every other word.

        "You're such a pain Troye Sivan..." He mumbled, closing his eyes, and for a moment my face fell at the dead seriousness of his tone. Then, he peeked the eye that wasn't on the pillow open and smirked.

        "You are such a bastard." I whispered and stood up, swatting his shoulder one more time. "Please Tyler." I asked and he sighed.

        "Fine, fine." He straightened up his back as he sat up, stretching his arms over his head and letting out another sigh. "By the way, you can always get up without me. All you have to make sure is you don't go down the hall and to the left. That's my mom's room, but otherwise, you're good." He informed while standing up.

        "Thank you." I replied as I walked into the small kitchen. I started searching through the cabinets, accidentally banging a few things together before finally finding the bowls and the cereal.

        "Are you sure you want cereal?" Tyler asked as he strolled into the kitchen behind me, yawning. It made him look like a kitten and I don't know why but it made me just want to awe. "I don't want to brag, but I kind of master in the arts of making waffles." He giggled while rolling his eyebrows. I chuckled and hopped onto his counter while holding the bowl of cereal in my hands. It was so easy to make myself at home here. I quirked an eyebrow at him, realizing I hadn't replied.