Chapter 70

This chapter is basically all just smut so if you don't like smut don't bother to read it

Ps...10 chapters till the end of the story I believe (unless my planning changes)

Troye's POV:

       There was something so captivating about sitting so close to Tyler with no clothes on, and not even in a lustful way. I could feel his chest rise and fall under my arms, hear the little ripples in the water whenever he shifted, the little kisses he would randomly press against the side of my neck. I felt like we were one person, one body. 

       And yet, I wanted to be closer to him. I had tried pulling him closer to my body before, but something was different. I wanted to be as close to him as I possibly could. I guess I knew exactly what I was thinking--but we've never had that discussion. We've done stuff of course, we've given each other multiple handjobs and blowjobs, but we've never even talked about going any further. And damn if I'm being honest, I really really wanted to go further. What's funny is, I didn't even want to go further in the horny little shit kind of way, I wanted to go further just for the sole purpose of being closer to him, of knowing every single inch of Tyler.

       Suddenly the thought couldn't seem to leave my mind. I wanted to be closer to Tyler, even if not in the way I truly could right now. I pressed a kiss on the back of Tyler's neck and heard him sigh before I trailed light kisses across his shoulder. I then leaned my head forward slightly and nearly smirked when I saw the mark I made on his neck last night. I shifted my head down and just simply and softly brushed my tongue against it. I could feel him tense slightly in my arms before I started placing long kisses up his neck and to his ear.

       "You're quite enticing, you know that?" I whispered and then nibbled on his ear. I kissed the back of his head before moving to his other ear. "Absolutely and entirely alluring." I pulled his earlobe between my lips and sucked on it as I felt him shiver beneath my touch.

       "W-What do you do when y-you're allured by someone?" He whispered and I brushed my lips on his shoulder as I spoke.

       "When I'm enthralled by you, Tyler..." I whispered, seeing goosebumps rise on his skin. "I can't stop thinking about what I can do to you." With that, I dropped my hand and wrapped it loosely around his length, not moving it. He gasped and threw his head back on my shoulder so I could look down and see him. "What I can do to make you shiver." I tightened my hold on him and he whimpered. "What I can do to make you moan my name." I slowly began moving my hand up and down. "What I can do to give you utter bliss to the point where you can't see anything but white and can only feel the pleasure I'm giving you." He let out a quiet moan as his breathing picked up before shifting around in my hold to look at me, causing my hand to drop from his member and the water to wave around us.

       His eyes darted from mine to my lips in a split second before we were kissing. His lips moved frantically against mine and I instantly kissed him back. He didn't hesitate before pushing his tongue past my lips, seemingly too desperate to wait any longer. I didn't bother trying to gain dominance in the kiss, I knew he wanted this. After a moment I nibbled on his bottom lip and then lightly latched my teeth onto it, pulling it away from him. He let out another whimper as he panted heavily. I watched as his lip pinged back into place and then smirked.

       I didn't say anything as I reached behind him and pulled at the plug of the bath, immediately hearing the water start to run out of it. Tyler took this as his cue to stand up and get out of the tub, and I soon followed. I bit my lip as Tyler instantly started drying his hair with one of the towels, just so it wouldn't be dripping when we went to the bed. I did the same, but I stopped earlier. Instead, I moved forward and threw the open towel around the back of his waist, his eyes widens and his arms slowly fell to his sides; his towel dropped to the floor. His eyes darkened as I pulled both of us closer to each other by pulling the towel. I hissed when I felt my hard length hit his hip. I nudged my head to the bedroom and then looked back into his eyes.