Chapter 54

Troye's POV: ~~March 11th, day after the boyfriend proposal~~

       My eyelids begrudgingly forced themselves up as morning came to the hotel. I was surprised by how not-surprised I was to find my arm wrapped around Tyler, pulling his back against my chest in a morning hug. I kissed the back of his neck and then trailed kisses up till I reached his cheek.

       "Tilly, wake up babe." I whispered against his cheek and he whined. "Don't be difficult." I chuckled and moved a little as he rolled onto his back. I placed a light kiss on his nose and watched as he crinkled it up. I giggled and kissed his nose again, just for the same thing to happen. 

       "Troye...why are you kissing my nose...?" He mumbled, eyes still shut. He then reached up and rubbed one of his eyes, slowly letting both flutter so his eyes met mine. I grinned and a smile also grew on his face. I placed my forearms on his chest so we'd be closer, and he hummed. He reached one hand up and started slowly stroking it through my hair. 

       "Because you're a bitch when I try to get you out of bed." I muttered in a sweet tone and he shot me a glare, causing a corner of my lips to quirk up. In an identically sweet tone, he replied.

       "Well that's only because you're a bitch when you try to get me out of bed." He pouted a little and I rolled my eyes at his cuteness, putting my finger on his bottom lip and watching it ping back to place when I put my hand back on his chest.

       "See," I poked my finger lightly on his chest, "bitch." I murmured and he grinned again. He poked my chest, matching my gesture, and looked up to me.

       "Dork." He mumbled, but he looked so childish with that sheepish and proud grin that I couldn't help but laugh a little. I shook my head and leaned my neck down so our lips brushed as I spoke.

       "Loser." I whispered with a smile, and then pressed my lips to his. His lips molded against mine and I felt content again, like I normally did around him. Before I could let him deepen the kiss, I pulled back and smirked at his noise of disapproval. 

       "You're mean." He grumbled.

       "Have I ever told you how immature you are in the morning?" I teased and he narrowed his eyes. 

       "Would someone who's so immature kiss you till you're out of breath? Then when you pause to breathe, they start kissing your neck?" He questioned, and he looked like he was going to continue speaking so I had to make him stop. I was starting to feel uncomfortably warm.

       "You haven't done half those things." I mentioned and a smirk took over his features.

       "Who said I wasn't going to?" He asked, expression blank now, except for how his eyebrows were furrowed.

       "Damn it Tyler." I muttered fast before swooping down for another kiss. Our lips were fast and passionate against each others, as though we couldn't live in without this kiss. I nibbled on his bottom lip and he gasped, letting me slip my tongue past his lips. He tangled both hands in my hair and I held onto his shoulders as we kissed. After a few more seconds, I had to pull back for breath, so I caught his bottom lip between my teeth and lifted my head a fraction up, before letting it fall back into place. His breathing was fast, but I had enough air sooner, so I started placing soft kisses down his neck, in contrast to the rough one that we just shared. 

       "Troye..." He breathed out and my breath caught in my throat at the sound. I placed another kiss onto the same spot of his neck and then opened my lips, letting my tongue sneak past. He gasped as I sucked lightly on the skin. He let out a small nose, a beautiful sound to my ears, but then quickly shifted a little so my lips weren't on his neck anymore.