|| Chapter 86 ||

Several Months Later

Rosalie's POV.

"UGH!" I screamed out in frustration. This is literally the 20th dress I tried on. Yep, today Mom, Granny, Rydel & I went to look for a wedding dress. "This is much harder then I thought," I complained with a groan.

"Well honey, to find your prefect dress is hard but we only have one more store around we already went to six," Mom said as we got in the car and drove off to the last bridal shop around here.

Minutes later Mom pulled in the parking lot and we went in. I already lost the fun on this and just wanted to get home. We looked around all those beautiful dresses until..."ROSA!"

I ran across the shop to see my three favorite lady's holding the most beautiful dress in this entire world. I gasped and ran to the changing room. The women who worked here offered her help and I agreed as she helped me to put the dress on.

She had covered the mirror until I was done. My hands were shaking and the curtain fell. I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands as my eyes filled with tears. I got outside where Rydel, Mom & Granny were sitting on a couch.

They all started to tear up and they nodded their heads. "Oh my god my baby!" Mom said as she came and hugged me tightly. "This is it Mom. I love it!"

She agreed and we paid for the dress and finally drove home. Rydel took it with her to her house because no one was allowed to see it, especially Jason. Mom, Dad, Granny & Papa are staying at our house by the way since my wedding is next month and they are helping us out and stuff.

When we arrived home I saw my brothers, fiancé, Dad, Papa & Ella in the living room. Jason was on our laptop with Ross & Dad took look for houses. I got in and the first thing I did was lay on the ground like a 'X' and yawn.

"You guys were away for like eight hours!" Ryland exclaimed in shock. I groaned, "uh huh." "C'mon girl it wasn't that bad," Rydel argued with me. "Rydel! I almost considered to get married in my PJ," I told them and rolled over, hitting my head on the couch table.

"Ouh!" I groaned and got up. "You're such a klutz," my Dad pointed out chuckling. I glared at him but smiled anyways. I closed my eyes but suddenly I felt a little body on mine.

"Auntie Rosa is sleeping," I heard Ella whispering. She laid her head on my chest and hugged me. A while later I heard little snores coming from over me. I opened my eyes to see Ella fast asleep.

"Ratliff," I whispered and gestured him to pick her up. He did and I got up as well as I plopped down on Jason's & Ross' lap so I could look at houses with them. They were either to small, to big or just not good for us.

"Uh I like this one," I pointed to a house which seemed big but not go big and had a pool, three guest rooms along with the main bedroom, two bathrooms, a huge dining room, a kitchen & a huge living room.

It was closer to the beach then our house now and was only 10mins away. "I like that too," Jason agreed. "And you have three guest rooms if you have kids sometimes or some of us are staying over you don't have to worry," Ross pointed out.

"Let's go and look at the house," Jason said but I shook my head. "I don't wanna anymore," I whined and he chuckled and gave in. Suddenly the door bell rang and Mom went to open.

"Oh hey," I heard her saying. The person walked in but I was to lazy to get up. "Hey buddy!" I said happily as he came over and hugged me. Brandon went to greet everyone else and I smiled because he and Sabrina really hit it off. They're still together and damn cute.

"Jason who will be your best man?" I asked him as I looked up into his eyes. "Ouh shit! I don't know," he said with a shrug. Well, that's tough. "I'm glad I only have one sister," I said giggling.

"By the way, I didn't even asked her yet," I said and sat straight in the couch squeezed between Jason & Ross. "Rydel, you're probably waiting your whole life for me to ask you that. Do you wanna be my maid of honor?" I asked and she let out a scream.

She jumped up and down and did some weird moves. "Is that a no?" I asked joking. "No! It's a YES!" She yelled as she hugged me tightly. "Well then." "Oh and Ella can give us the rings!" I added and Jason nodded in agreement. Rydel squealed again and we all covered our ears.

"You're going to have a lot of groomsmen and of course a best man and I need more maids," I said and thought about it. So we have, Riker, Ratliff, Rocky, Ryland & Ross.

Then girls we have Rydel, Sabrina, Rowan & Skye. Well, four girls and five boys.

"How about..."

___________

Who do you think will be Jason's best man? And who do you think will come to their wedding? :O

I found wifi in the Netherlands yaaay
So basically I have so much to do in these days like I barely ate today and we're always running around so sometimes I may not be able to update but I try :)