|| Chapter 14 ||

So for all of those grammatical mistakes in all of my chapters ☺️😘

Rosalie's POV.

Maia glared at me playfully which made me giggling. We were actually friends since she filmed Teen Beach Movie with Ross.

"Okay, then why is David's arm around your waist?" Maddie asked with a giggle. David unwrapped his arm quickly and they both blushed. "GOT YA!" I yelled laughing.

Maddie & I high fived and suddenly John came and caught David & Maia which made us laugh, quietly. John went to the other direction because he didn't noticed us.

We heard a dong and only 15 peoples are left. To be honest I love this game. Maddie gave me a high five and we giggled while we walked around.

We heard another dong. 10 people left. I saw Ross, Shawn, Nash, Calum, Hayes & Riker across the hall. I wonder who the other two people are.

We heard a scream and giggled. We saw Peyton & Skai walking towards the stairs, laughing along with John. Okay, this means only Ross, Riker, Calum, Nash, Shawn, Hayes, Maddie & I are left.

"They're gonna lose," I said to her. She nodded and we found the best hiding place, ever. I was a secret hall and a few steps behind another wall. We went up there and it wasn't much space.

We sat down and we're pretty sure that John won't find us. We heard the dong again which meant only 5 people left. "We will win together okay?" Maddie asked me smirking.

"500$ for you and 500$ for me?" I asked her and she nodded. We high five and giggled quietly. "I hope they will do this again," Maddie whispered which made me nod in agreement.

"we have to meet up again," I said to her. "definitely!" she agreed nodding.

We waited a few more minutes until we heard three dongs. "We won!" she said happily. We hugegd each other and got out of our hiding place. John came from around the croner and lifted Maddie up.

"only one winner!" John said laughing. "Maddie is out Rosalie won!" he added. "No, we decided that we both won!" I argued with him. Maddie was giggling and John let her down.

"sorry, but so are the rules," John said with a smirk. "It's okay Rosa," Maddie said nodding. "you still get the half," I told her. She hugged me and John leaded her down.

I went down next and everyone was clapping. John leaded me to the stage where the lady was. "Rosalie Lynch is the winner!" The lady yelled into the mic which made everyone clap again.

"and Maddie Ziegler!" I said into the mic which made Maddie laugh. I took her arm and pulled her on stage. "here are your 1000$" the lady said when she gave me ten 100$.

I gave Maddie five of them and we smiled for the picture. "It's going to be in Teen Vogue," the lady adde which made us smile. We high five and went off of stage.

Maddie went to her table where Mackenzie was. Mackenzie hugged Maddie and ran to me and hugegd me as well. I went to my own table where ten people fit on.

Raini, Laura, Rydel, Riker, Rocky, Ross, Calum, Ryland, Ratliff & I. We group hugged and laughed. "good game!" Riker said when he high fives me. "Losers," I said giggling.

"Rydel, Laura, Raini...why did you got caught so early?" I asked when I placed my hand on my hip, sassily. "we weren't that fast and didn't had one of the good hiding places," Rydel answered when she pulled me down on her lap which made me giggle.

"So everyone, after the three, almost four hours game we will give you lunch now," John said which made us laugh. Waiter & Waitresses came and I sat down on my regular place next to Ross & Calum.

We had a Waiter and he brought us drinks and food. We could choose between Pizza & Burger along with fries. I choose Pizza and soon our food came.

We ate and laughed. "so Maddie and you are friends now?" Rydel asked happily which made me nod. "that's good," she said. "that means we don't have to send you to Cameron Dalls & Nash & Hayes Grier," she said while she took another bit of her Burger.

"what?!" I asked her loudly. "ups! uhm, we wanted you to have friends so we thought about sending you to the Cameron's, Nash's & Hayes' house for a day to be friends with them," Rydel explained.

The boys glared at her and Raini, Laura & Calum just looked confused. I looked down on my plate and continued eating in silence. They asked me question but I didn't answered any of them.

After I ate Maddie & Mackenzie came and asked me to go to couches farther in the back of the huge room. Only couches where there so people can talk and stuff.

I nodded and stood up from my seat. I didn't turned around or something. "you okay?" Maddie asked me confused. "yea, just my sister," I answered. "I know how this feels," Mackenzie said giggling which made me laugh. Maddie glared at her playfully which made us laugh.

We exchanged numbers and followed each other on twitter and Instagram. "Mom will pick us up in 30 mins," Maddie said to Mackenzie.

"why?" Mackenzie asked curious. "we have dance," Maddie answered simply. We talked for half an hour longer until Maddie & Mackenzie had to go. "we will text each other," Maddie said to me. I nodded and we hugged before they left.

I was left alone and just sat there. Someone sat next to me and I looked to my side to see Shawn. "wanna dance?" he asked me with a smile.