|| Chapter 81 ||

Rosalie's POV.

Jason & I just landed in Florida and I was sooo excited. We took a cap to our beach hotel and checked in. He opened the door to our suite and I gasped. "It's beautiful," I said in awe.

There was a king sized bed, a balcony, a couch with a flat screen and everything else you needed to live comfortable. I placed my glasses on the nightstand before I jumped into Jason's arms and kissed him hard, yet gentle and passionate. He turned around and dropped us on the bed.

"We should safe our energy for later," he winked and I nodded in agreement as I gave him one last kiss. "Let's go to the beach!" I exclaimed and grabbed my black, gold bikini. I changed into it and Jason into blue swimming trunks.

I slipped my flip flops on and intertwined my fingers with Jason's. "Let's go babe," he said, kissed my cheek and dragged me to the beach.

We spend the end of the day walking down the beach, giggling, kissing, fooling around and swimming. We watched the sun set and I couldn't be happier. He's the love of my life.

<><><>

"Can we go shopping?" I asked Jason from the bathroom, the next day, as I changed into short shorts and a crop top with flip flops. "Okay," he replied. It was so hot so I only put concealer on and nothing else. My hair in a ponytail and just natural. I put my glasses on and saw Jason.

"You look beautiful babe," Jason confessed with a smirk. "Thank you, handsome." He wore white/red shorts which were in ombré style and looked pretty sick. For now he was shirtless but I persuaded him to put a muscle shirt on.

We walked down the road to see the mall. We went to Forever 21 first and I looked for a dress so I don't have to sweat that much. Of course I had dresses with me but the top wasn't loose so I sweat more.

"How about this one?" I asked Jason as I showed him a blue dress which was loose and just beautiful. "Looks good," he said not really interested in shopping like every other boy I knew.

I took it in my size and continued looking. I ended up buying three dresses, two tops and four loose short shorts. I went to pay but Jason beat me to it. "You didn't had to," I said as the women behind the cashier folded my clothes and put them in a plastic bag.

"But I wanted to," he smiled and I grabbed the bag but he took it and intertwined our fingers. "Thank you," I said and kissed his cheek. "Anything for you," he replied and I blushed. How did I get so lucky?

"Let's go to Starbucks," he suggested and I agreed. I sat down at Starbucks and Jason went to order. He came back with a frappé and I smiled at the name 'my princess'. "You're the best boyfriend on this planet," I said with a huge grin.

"And you're the best girlfriend," he said also with a huge grin. I took a sip out of my frappé and almost spat it out. "What's wrong?" Jason asked confused. I pointed to what I saw and he looked like he saw a ghost.

I jumped up and ran to the person who looked damn familiar. "Excuse me sir what time is it?" I asked in my best British accent. "1:30pm," he answered politely without even looking at me. "Dude, aren't you going to look at me?"

His head snapped towards me and a huge smile out of fear and happiness spread across his face. "What the hell are you doing here?" He asked as he pulled me into a hug.

"Me & Jason are on holidays," I told him feeling kinda angry. "Where is Rydel?" I asked Ellington who stood right in front of me. "She's home," he told me. "Jason my man!" Ell exclaimed as Jason gave him a bro hug.

"Bring us to her!" I said sternly. "Uhm, s-sure," Ratliff said with a nod. Damn, he was really nervous but about what?

"You have a lot of explaining to do," I said as I crossed my arms and followed him. A few minutes later we arrived at a beach house not far from out hotel. He unlocked the door and let us in.

"Ell! I'm in the living room!" I heard Rydel's voice. "Rydel we have guests," Ratliff said shifting around as he entered the living room. I stepped into sight and Rydel was sitting on the couch.

"Oh my god!" She gasped as she jumped up and ran to me. She embraced me in a tight hug and hugged Jason as well. "I have questions," I said coldly. Rydellington sat on the couch and I looked at them.

Still the same. Tears brimmed in my eyes. "Look at you, all grown up and you wear glasses now which looks pretty on you," Rydel said as the tears brimmed in her eyes as well. "You missed three years of my life. Why would you do that?" I asked sobbing.

Jason sat down and pulled me onto his lap. Rydellington was quiet. "Why?!" I screamed as tears ran down my cheeks. I heard crying and and raised my eye brow. "What's going on here?" I asked as I wiped my tears away.

"TELL ME!" I yelled furious. "Okay, just calm down first," Rydel said as she left upstairs. "I'm not gonna calm down! What is wrong with you people?" "Rosa! Please just calm down," Ratliff said as well.

"It's okay, take deep breaths," Jason cooed and I did as told and calmed down.

____________

Ouh what's happening there?

Also, please read my story 'on my own' you won't regret it 🙏🏼❤️