|| Chapter 91 ||

Rosalie's POV.

It was late at night and we were all at the dance floor dancing and singing. "It's time for the fresh married couple to slow dance!" The DJ announced.

"Oh god no, I can't dance," I shouted giggling but Jason took my hand as everyone backed up to let us space. I had my hand on his shoulder and the other intertwined with his while his other hand was on my waist.

We tried to dance and stepped on each others feet only three times. The song we danced to was 'photograph' which Ed was performing live. After that song I guess we heard something from Bruno Mars.

Jason asked my Mom to dance and Mike asked me. It's traditional for the groom to dance with the brides mom and for the grooms dad to dance with the bride.

I stepped onto Mike's foot laughing and he just shook his head chuckling. The thing is we also decided to brother sister dance and dude I have four brothers.

Mom then danced with Dad, Jason with Rydel and Riker with me. I then danced with Rocky then Ross & then Ryland. While Rydel danced with Ratliff & Ella together and Jason with Rowan, Skye and then Sabrina. Somehow I ended up dancing with one of Jason's team mates then Harry and soon even Shawn and Brandon.

Then with my Dad and also Ratliff and to be honest my feet were killing me. I somehow tripped but got caught from a guy. I looked up and saw Jason smirking. "Watch your move Mrs. Silva."

I blushed and melted as I pressed my lips onto his giggling. We decided on bringing out the cake at 1:11am to be exact it didn't really had a meaning though we were just being our weird selfs.

"It's time," Mom said and soon two guys were bringing out the huge cake which looked pretty awesome. "CAKE!" My brothers & Ella yelled excitedly while they drooled like babys.

I took the knife in my hands and Jason placed his hands on mine. "Nuh uh, not gonna happen," I said with a smirk as I removed my hands and placed them on top of Jason's. Cause whoever has their hands on top has the say in our marriage.

Jason chuckled and we messed around until my hands were back on top again. We cut the first piece of cake and everyone clapped. Jason & I shared the piece of cake and some guy finished cutting the cake so everyone got a piece.

We sat down and Jason pulled me into his lap as he fed me. I giggled and had some small talk with my family and friends who sat near us. "So, we have something for you," Dad said as everyone's attention turned to him.

He handed us an envelope and literally everyone was staring at us. We opened the envelope together and pulled out tickets to Paris, leaving in tomorrow midday. "Oh my god! Thank you so much!" I squealed and hugged my Dad tightly then my Mom and my siblings, as well did Jason.

"Let's start with the real shit now!" I heard Rocky's voice as the music got turned louder. I looked to where the DJ was but I saw Rocky & Rocky not that guy. We partied...and we partied crazy.

-

Jason picked me up bridal style as we arrived at our house at 6am. He carried me inside and walked with me up the stairs. "You tired?" He asked smirking. "Yes, but it's our wedding night," I giggled as he dropped me on our bed.

He smirked and before I knew it we ripped off each other clothes. We were just in our undergarments and within our make our session, I mumbled, "god, you looked so hot with a tie."

Sexual Content ahead •

He chuckled and kissed my neck, making me moan. I pulled him down so his body was fully on mine. I kissed him hungrily and pulled down his boxers as he unclasp my bra and pulled out my panties.

He crawled down, leaving kisses from my neck towards my boobs, belly and the area down there. I ached my back as his tongue made his way around. I moaned loudly and he pushed his tongue inside of me.

I gasped and gripped onto the sheets, tightly. "Jason," I moaned as I tilted my head back. Right when I was about to cum he stopped. "Don't fuck with me on our wedding day," I warned which made him laugh. He went back down and finished what he was doing.

He crawled back on top of me but I rolled us over so I was on top. "My turn," I said with a smirk as I got down and grabbed his member. I slowly licked the tip and I could hear him moan loudly as he placed his hands on the back of my head.

He pushed me closer and I did my magic. "Babe," he groaned making me smirk. A few minutes later he had cum and we started the real fun. He took the small package from our nightstand and pulled the condom on since we decided to wait a few more years until we have kids.

"I'm gonna fuck you hard," Jason groaned in my ear before he kissed me roughly. Suddenly he pushed himself, deep into me which made me gasp as pain shot through my area down there. He immediately started thrusting deep and fast which made both of us moan damn loud.

"Ugh babe!" I screamed in pleasure as he speeded up. He had his head next to mine as I dig my nails into his skin on his back. "Fuck!" Jason moaned as he pushed himself deeper then ever.

"I'm about to cum," I stuttered between moans. He nodded, "me too."

We came at the same time and he threw the condom away before we shared a kiss saying 'I freaking love you Mrs. Silva' & 'I freaking love you too Mr. Silva'. I fell asleep peacefully in my husbands arms.

____________

I'm really uncomfortable writing about sex but hey! Whatever

Aren't they cute? ;)