|| Chapter 32 ||

Please read my new book :)

Rosalie's POV.

He started singing the song, which describes me better then anyone else ever could.

~

She would not show that she was afraid,
But being and feeling alone was too much to face,
Though everyone said that she was so strong,
What they didn't know is that she could barely carry on,

~

He still hold his eye contact to me and I felt my eyes getting watery with every word he sang.

~

But she knew that she would be okay,
So she didn't let it get in her way,

Sometimes it all gets a little too much,
But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up,
And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same,
And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much,

~

By now tears rolled down my cheeks uncontrollably and I just stared at my boyfriend.

~

She would always tell herself she could do this
She would use no help it would be just fine
But when it got hard she would lose her focus
So take my hand and we'll be alright

And she knew that she would be okay,
So she didn't let it get in her way,

Don't cry marshmallow

Sometimes it all gets a little too much,
But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up,
And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same,
And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much, yeah.

A little too much, I said a little too much, oh.

Sometimes it all gets a little too much,
But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up,
And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same,
And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much yeah!

Sometimes it all gets a little too much,
But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up,
And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same,
And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much.

~

At the end of the song I was crying uncontrollably and my family didn't even noticed yet. I took my shoes off and stood up.

My family turned around to look at me and I smiled big before I started running to the stage.

My brothers will kill me if I do this but I just had to.

Shawn put his guitar on its stand and turned around. I was now only a few feeds away from him. He smiled big before I jumped into his arms.

The audience was in shock. He let me down and stared at my eyes. "I love you," he whispered, which was the first time he said that to me.

"I love you too," I whispered back which made the audience 'aww'. We totally forgot the mic in front of us.

He leaned down and our lips touched for a few seconds. We pulled away and smiled at each other. The floor was really cold since I was walking, bare feet.

Shawn took my hand and we walked off stage. "Now, we all know who the mystery girl was at the beach," the guy over the intercom said which made the audience laugh lightly.

"By the way, you look beautiful," Shawn complimented while he wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he leaned down to kiss me.

His lips were pressed to mine gently and our lips moved in sync. I smiled into the kiss until we heard someone yelling, "hands off!"

I rolled my eyes when I pulled away and saw my siblings, including Ratliff staring at me with mad, sad & shocked expressions.

I turned to the side and wrapped my arm around Shawn's torso while he had his around around my shoulder.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Ross asked me. "because you would've killed us," I responded while I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Shawn is a good guy, we wouldn't kill him and we would never kill you either," Rocky said in a duh tone which made me chuckle.

"It was so cute!" Rydel squealed while she came closer to us and pulled us into a hug. She pulled away and smiled at us.

"So you were the girl in the news, huh?" Ratliff asked me smirking. I blushed a little and nodded. "I should've known it from the start," Ryland said while he stomped his feet on the ground, frustrated.

We all laughed at him.

"Let's go back to our seats," Rydel suggested which made us nod. We walked back to our seats and since Shawn actually sat somewhere else, he sat on my seat and I sat on his lap.

Sometimes through the award show, he kissed me cheek or my neck which was the cutest.

"It's commercial break," I said groaning. Shawn chuckled and so did everyone else. I'm one of those people who hate commercial breaks, except when you have to use the bathroom.

Shawn pushed me up and took my hand. He lead me to the pathway and they played 'shut up and dance with me'. Shawn took both of my hands and we danced to the song.

I giggled and people were aww-ing. We sat down again and I sat sideways on his lap so I could wrap my arms around his neck.

The commercial ended and in a few minutes the show will end. I had an awesome time.

Rydel's POV.

Bad news. We're going on a huge world tour for 18 months and we didn't told Rosa yet. The tour is without Shawn so we hope she won't get mad at us.

Don't forget to read my new book :)