|| Chapter 11 ||

Rosalie's POV.

"Just pick me and put me straight on the floor so I'm standing," I told Ross when we were figuring out how I'm gonna stand up.

He nodded and did as told. It hurt a little but it was fine. "thank you," I said smiling when I picked out clothes.

I went into Rydel's & my bathroom and changed into a pink bikini. I also put a white/pink dress on. I put my hair in a messy bun and took my sunglass.

I got my flip flops out of my dresser and went down the stairs. Soon we were all in the living room, waiting. I was standing since I can't sit.

"Let's go!" Riker yelled happily. We live near the beach so we walked. A few minutes later we reached the beach and let our things fell on the sand.

Rydel & Mom wanted to tan but I was up for fun. The boys, Dad & I walked/ran to the water and splashed each other immediately.

"haha ahhh!" I laughed while my rips started hurting. "you okay?" Dad asked me worriedly. "I'm fine dad, just the rips," I told him and he nodded.

"just swim a little. I'M pretty sure it will get better," Dad said to me. I nodded and started swimming. I sawm and swam, soon I didn't heard the boys anymore. I turned around and damn I was far away from them.

I tried to swim back but I wasn't able to. "DAD!" I yelled as loud as I could. "RIKER! ROSS! ROCKY! RATLIFF! RYLAND! MOM! RYDEL! DAD!" I yelled loudly while tears rolled down my cheeks.

"MOM!" I yelled louder than before. I saw that she looked around and a few seconds later her gaze was on me. She jumped up and so did Rydel.

They ran to the water and soon everyone's eyes where on me. My head went under water and I started to panic.

I got up again but soon I was under water again. My hands where in the air and I waved panicked.

Rydel's POV.

"MOM!" we heard someone loud yelling. Mom looked around and suddenly stopped. Her eyes widen and she jumped. I jumped up as well and saw Rosa farther away.

We ran to the water immediately. "Mark! Rosalie is out there!" Mom yelled while she pointed to where Rosa was. "Riker, Rydel, go and tell the life guards!" Dad said worriedly.

Everyone else starred at her. Riker & I ran where the life guards where and told them what happened. They took their speed boat and drove to where Rosa was waving, probably panicked.

We wasn't able to swim to her and help her because we knew that we wouldn't come out there either. The life guards where at the spot where Rosa was and one of them jumped into the water with a suit on.

"She has so much bad luck, lately," Ryland mentioned. "She doesn't deserve this," Mom added crying. Dad was comforting Mom while everyone else was just staring at the life guards.

Soon the boat drove towards us and one of them was calming Rosa. She had blue lips and was pale. "oh my god," I mumbled horrified.

"she's okay, just in shock but she's fine," the other life guard said. "you need to be more careful," the other life guard said to Rosa.

She nodded and stretched her arms out for someone to carry her. Ross lifted her up gently and we walked to our towels and stuff.

Rosa didn't talked she just nodded or shook her head, no. She panicked in the water and now she's shocked. At least this told us the life guard.

We packed out things and walked home.

~the next day~

"MOM! DAD!" I yelled when I stared at the magazine in front of me.

"what's wrong, honey?" Mom asked when she entered the kitchen, where I was. Dad was behind her and I showed them the magazine. "Lynch's family didn't noticed Rosalie, drowning," Dad readed out loud when we entered the livign room where everyone except Ross & Rosalie where.

"Rosalie Emily Lynch, sister of Riker, Rocky, Rydel, Ross & Ryland Lynch and daughter of Sormie & Mark Lynch almost drowned yesterday when the family had a day off. Ellington Ratliff joined their trip to the beach but it didn't ended well. Rosalie was swimming a little and got lost farther away. She screamed for her family who didn't noticed at first. Soon life guards helped her and the family went home, shocked while Ross was carrying his little sister. The family didn't noticed that their own daughter,drowning!"

Pictures where added to the article. "It's fine kids, we will call them and tell them what exactly happened," Dad said when he left in his office. Mom followed him and I plopped down on the couch.

"I'm gonna look for the mail," Riker said when I went to bring the mail. He came back seconds later and threw the bills on the desk. He had another letter in his hand.

He opened it and started to read it out loud, "Dear Lynch's, you're invited for our party on the next Sunday the 19th. The event will be at a old castle in castle street 1. We hope you'll join us. The invention is for Riker, Rydel, Rocky, Ross, Ryland, Rosalie & Ellington Ratliff."

Ross came down while carrying Rosa. "we're invited for a party in about two weeks, wanna go?" Riker asked Rosa & Ross. The both nodded and we all agreed that we will go.

"are you okay?" Ratliff asked Rosa. She just nodded and turned her gaze to the TV where we just started wtahcing a movie.

Riker went to tell Mom & Dad about the party while we all watched the movie. Soon Riker came back and told us that Mom & Dad where fine with it.

I'm curious about who will come to this party.