|| Chapter 39 ||

THANKS SO MUCH FOR MORE 10K READS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH :D <3
_____________

Rosalie's POV.

I went on YouTube and saw in Interview coming up. 'Shawn Mendes news about girlfriend'

I clicked on it and he explained how Olivia looked like. "And how is it to be in a relationship?" The interviewer asked.

"Oh, you know, it's the first real relationship I had and it feels really good," Shawn said which made my jaw drop.

I went back on Twitter and tweeted.

'@/RosalieR5: Wow, good to know'

It was a long ride but after a few hours sleep and lots of songs later we arrived at the huge house from my grandparents.

Dad unloaded my suitcases and brought them to the room where we usually stay for Christmas. It was huge and had six beds for me and my siblings.

It says 'Lynch' on the door while my cousins have the sign 'Meyer' on their door.

They live half an hour away from our grandparents house. "Rosalie! Come downstairs!" Mom yelled from downstairs.

I walked downstairs and saw my grandparents. "Oh princess," granny said when she came to me.

We hugged each other and pulled away so papa could hug me. "food is done," granny said and we sat down and ate chicken and rise.

"I'm going to bed," I said and left to my room. I got myself ready for bed and fell asleep quickly.

-

I woke up the next day and saw that it was 11am. I got dressed and went down the stairs where my parents and grandparents were.

"Morning," they all said. I waved and ate the pancakes which were on the table.

"We thought about that you could go to a public school," Mom said while she looked at my Dad. "you can make new friends," granny added with a nod.

I didn't wanted to go to a public school but maybe I would have some friends then. "we already signed you in, it's Sunday so tomorrow you have to get up at 6:30am," Dad said while he handed me school things.

I finished eating and went back in my room. I took my phone and saw a message in the siblings group.

Rydel: Sorry about what Shawn said he's an asshole

Riker: told ya so

Rydel: shut up Riker

Riker:

Ross: how is it in Colorado?

Rosalie: boring. I'm going to a public school tomorrow

Rocky: that's great isn't it?

Rosalie: no

Ratliff: why?

Rosalie: I don't know

Ryland: are you happy?

Rosalie: no

Rydel: we miss you ❤️

Riker: ❤️

Ross: ❤️

Rocky: ❤️

Ratliff: ❤️

Ryland: ❤️

Rosalie: I miss you too ❤️

I went on Riker & I's private chat and texted him.

Rosalie: did you found the letter of your slut?

Riker: how did you found out?

Before I wanted to write back I got a FaceTime call from Rydel. I clicked on accept and everyones faces except Riker popped up.

"Hey!" They all yelled which made me smile weakly. "hey," I said. Riker's face appeared and I had the pictures in my head again.

"I know because I found the letter and because I...I... ugh I saw you! With her..." I said to him. Everyone looked confused as hell and Riker just looked at me with wide eyes.

"You saw us?" He asked shocked. I nodded, "yes, I saw my brother having sex."

I quickly clicked on disconnect, closed my phone and put it my pocket. I don't want to talk about it. It may be cute to see couples kissing and stuff but not when you see your brother having sex.

I watched pretty little liars on the huge flat screen in the room, the whole day. Sometimes Mom came or granny and gave me food and water but I didn't left the house at all.

I went to bed at 11pm after I saw 'the DUFF'. Tomorrow I'm going to school...the first time ever.

Rydel's POV. *earlier*

"Yes, I saw my brother having sex," Rosa said before she disconnected. We all looked at Riker was turned red.

"What happened?" Ryland asked mad at Riker. "at the party," Riker started with a sigh. "I had sex with a girl," he told us.

"And she saw you?!" I asked furious. "I guess so," Riker replied with a shrug. "my god Riker! It's bad that we even took her there but it's much worse that she saw you having sex!" I yelled at him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't even noticed that she was there," he defended himself. We were all mad at him but we have to suck it up.

Riker walked off with Ratliff behind him. "I miss her," I said with my head in my hands. "we do too," Ross said when they all hugged me.

"We can't give up. We need to show Mom and Dad that we can take the responsibility," I said to the boys. "but how?" Rocky asked curious.

I shrugged, "I don't know."