|| Chapter 79 ||

Rosalie's POV.

"Eww, I look like a professor," I said as I tried on like the 30th glasses. "How about these then?" The guy who's helping me to find the right glasses, asked me as he hold black/red glasses up.

I put them on and looked at the boys. "They look cool," Nash said with a nod. "Yea, these are awesome," Cam agreed and so did Hayes. The guy told us to come back later to pick up my glasses. In this time we went to Starbucks and met some fans.

It was already late so we quickly picked up my new glasses, which where from Armani, and drove home. I needed to show my brothers my new glasses so we went to my house before we would go back to theirs.

"Riker! Ross! Rocky! Ryland!" I yelled as we entered the house. I heard footsteps and soon my brother stood in front of me with grins on their faces. "I have glasses now," I told them as I pointed to my face. "And dude, now I can even see the leaves of the tree!" I exclaimed and ran to the window.

They all laughed making me sigh. "Why don't we stay here tonight?" I asked Nash, Cameron & Hayes who agreed and the boys started playing video games, like always.

Jason didn't called me but he send a message a few hours ago, telling me that his co-stars are really cool and that he misses me. I looked through Twitter and saw fans tweeting about me and my new glasses. Well, that was fast.

My eyes kinda hurt but they told me it was normal since these are my first glasses. Riker wore his glasses so I won't be alone which made me really happy. Even Ross wore his fake glasses which made him look like a nerd. I gotta love my brothers!

I took my phone, sat between Ross & Riker, did a selfie and posted it with the caption:

'@/RosalieR5: #NerdSquad <3
@/RossR5 @/RikerR5'

People were freaking out and asking if it was fake.

'@/RosalieR5: Only Ross' is fake ;)'

I went on Jason's account and saw a pictures with him and his co-stars. I smiled and favorite it. I also followed the account of his new movie to be updated about it.

-

I woke up the next morning, feeling like crap. I looked around and noticed that I was in my room. I got up with the blanket around my shoulders and walked slowly down the stairs to see the boys already awake.

I sat on Riker's lap with my head on Ross' and my legs on Cameron's lap. "What's wrong?" Ryland asked curiously. "I don't feel good," I said in a raspy voice. "My eyes hurt and I have a headache also a cold," I added, following by a sneeze.

I groaned and got up to get something to drink. When I came back the boys sat somewhere else. I didn't even know on who I was laying. Someone started rubbing my back until I fell asleep.

-

I woke up and looked at my phone. I was in the same position as earlier and saw a notification on Twitter.

'@/RossR5: our little girl is sick :('

He posted a picture which was a selfie with Ross, Cameron, Rocky & Hayes in the background. I was asleep but you could see me wrapped in my blanket and my hair in my face. They also stuck their bottom lips out on the pic.

"I need a tissue," I said whining. "Here," Ryland said and threw a tissue in my face. I thanked him and blew my nose. After that I started complaining about how shitty I felt. "Don't film me when I'm sick," I whined and held my hands over my face as Nash started filming for our 24/7 follow me around.

"So today we will chill at the Lynch's house and yea," Nash said into the camera and handed it to me. I filmed the boys a while and god when they play video games it's literally the funniest thing ever.

I turned the camera off and smiled. I texted Skye asking how her day is so far and she told me she was with Shawn in Washington for a concert. Well, my boyfriend is in Italy thousands of miles away from me.

I wanted to go shopping but since I'm sick I can't do anything about it. I groaned and rolled myself into a ball. "Do you want anything?" Riker asked while he tried to kill Hayes in the game. "Food," I replied and immediately started drooling, thinking of pizza, oreos and mac & cheese.

"I'll make mac & cheese," Rocky offered and disappeared in the kitchen. In moments like this I really miss Rydel. She would've driven to the nearest shop to buy me food. I miss her more then anything in this world along with Ratliff, who used to be there for me whenever I needed him.

I may know why they left but that really shouldn't be a reason to leave. To miss someone is hard and painful. Not only do I miss Rydel, Ratliff & Jason. I also miss my dead friends and my parents. I miss having another girl around but I'm glad to have Skye who I already adore.

Rocky came back with two bowls of mac & cheese. "Thanks," I smiled at him and inhaled the smell of mac & cheese. Rocky can make the best mac & cheese in this world but I don't blame him cause I'm the one who taught him.

_______________

I always wanted to write a story with only text messages you know? I just don't know how like I don't have a plot :(
So please send me ideas or in general some ideas for new stories but like unique not the normal writing process I want something challenging PLEASE TELL ME YOUR IDEAS ILY