|| Chapter 87 ||

Rosalie's POV.

"How about Ross?" Jason whispered in my ear. "You sure?" I asked since it was his decision and I wanted him to be sure. "Yea, I hang out with him the most and I guess he's my man," he said and I agreed.

"So guys, don't be mad but Ross will you be my best man?" Jason asked and Ross eyes lit up which made me laugh. "Yea, thanks bro," he said and gave Jason a bro hug.

"Riker, Ratliff, Rocky & Ryland will you be my groomsmen?" Jason added asking and they all nodded. "Who will be your maids of honor?" Mom asked me curious. "Definitely Skye, Sabrina & Rowan but that doesn't fit because I need one more so it fits you know," I replied and thought about who else I can ask.

"How about Maddie or Mackenzie?" Rydel suggested with a shrug. "I don't see them that often," I said with a frown. "Savannah!" I shouted suddenly. Ryland looked up and smiled with a nod. She hangs out with us a lot but Sav & her brother are on tour for only a few more days.

<><><> a week later

"Three weeks Rosa, are you excited?" Rowan asked me as Rydel drove to a bridal shop to buy maid of honor dresses. "Not yet but probably when I slip my dress on," I replied and she nodded as we arrived.

We got in the shop where I bought my wedding dress and looked for dresses. "How about this one?" Sabrina showed me a boring blue one. I shook my head. "Ouh I like these," I said and pointed to pink ones with glitter on the top, formed like a heart.

"Aww so cute," they agreed as Ella did some weird noises. "What's wrong Ella?" I asked confused. "I'm just hungry, Daddy told me to sound like a lion when I get hungry so Mommy would make me some food," she explained to me.

"You have an interesting father, baby girl," I said as we bursted out laughing. I handed the girls the dresses and took Ella's hand while they changed. I walked with her to the women who works here and asked her for a similar dress for Ella.

She went to get some pink dresses with glitter and returned with two beautiful dresses. "Which one do you like more?" I asked Ella and she pointed to the right. I took her to the dressing rooms and changed her into the dress.

As we got out the girls were already changed and they looked beautiful. "Oh my god! You guys look awesome!" I squealed and hugged them all. "Ella do you like your dress?" Rydel asked her daughter. She nodded eagerly and they all changed back into their normal clothes.

We paid and got in the car as we drove to Rydel's & Ratliff's. "By the way guys, Jason & I went to look for a house yesterday and we bought it!" I told them excitedly. We all squealed as we arrived and Rydel hang the dresses to where mine was.

"I'm so damn excited for your wedding!" Skye squealed happily. "Oh and Rydel will walk with Ross since you two are our maid of honor and best man. Then Ratliff will walk with Skye, Riker will walk with Sabrina, Ryland with Savannah & Rocky with Rowan."

"Sounds awesome!" They all said in unison. Ella will be the flower girl for when we go out of the church, yea she does like everything.

<><><> two weeks later

"Do we really need a seat order?" I asked my Mom as she, Jason, Rydel & I scanned our guest list. "Yea you do because a lot of people will come and it's just better you know."

"Then how about here," I pointed on the paper were we had drawn the tables. "Are going to sit Jason & I, then here Ross & Rydel. Then Ratliff next to Rydel with Ella & Riker. On the other side Rocky next to Ross and then Ryland & Savannah. Over there Sabrina, Rowan, Corey, Peyton, Mom, Dad, Mike, Granny, Papa, Cheryl, Georg, Shawn, Skye & Brandon," I pointed randomly to each seat as Mom wrote the names.

"Over there Jeff Stone, Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Harry Styles...oh no not Harry because of Taylor put Harry over there with Niall, Liam & Louis. Then here Maddie, Mackenzie, Bailee, Maia, Cierra, Hayden & David. There Laura, Raini, Calum, Nash, Hayes & Cameron."

Jason also invited some of his hockey player mates. Good two hours later we figured everything out. Jason & I decided to celebrate with all of our friends and family and not a small party because we only marry once so why not just invite everyone we like having around us.

"Okay we'll get going now guys, see ya tomorrow!" Mom said as she & Rydel left. "Only one more week," I said to Jason in disbelief. I turned in my spot so I was straddling him. "Then you'll be Mrs. Silva," he announced proudly and I nodded as I bit my lip.

Rosa Silva...Rosalie Silva. Rosalie Emily Silva. Sounds good.

"Or do you want me to take your last name?" Jason asked unsure. Jason Lynch? "Sounds good but no. It's traditional to take the guys last name," I assured him. "I love you Rosa," he whispered which made me smile.

"I love you too Jason." He pulled me closer to him and I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him hard on his lips. He ran his hands up and down under my shirt but I stopped him.

"Can't you wait a week longer?" I asked giggling. "I can but that means I get a round 2." We both just laughed and watched a movie before we went to bed.

____________

You know what I think is really cool?
That we're all from different countries.
Where are you from?