|| Chapter 41 ||

••• 5 Months later •••

Rosalie's POV.

It was November 18th and I missed Rocky's & Riker's Birthday. I tweeted them happy birthday since they didn't facetimed with me or even texted at all.

My class in going on a trip to Paris today for three days which means I'll be in Paris on my birthday in two days.

I had packed my things for three days and it was 5am. Our class will meet on the airport at 5:30am and our flight will be at 7am.

Arianna, Jaylin, Kayla & I are best friends. We did a lot in these 5 months. They helped me to come over the fact that I miss my siblings.

Jason and his friends Kyle, Austin & Rico are really good friends of ours and the funny thing is that the boys first letters are J,K,R & A just like our ones.

Three week ago Kayla, Arianna & I helped Jaylin to get together with Kyle. They're so cute together. I know that Kayla got a crush on Austin and I know that Arianna got a crush on Rico so Jason & I are on it.

Jason is my best friend. He told me that he had a crush on me when I was new but now he's over it and we help our friends.

"Be careful!" Mom yelled while I was walking to my friends. "I will!" I yelled back. They left and I walked to my friends and hugged each one of them.

"So, Austin, do you want to sit next to Kayla?" I asked him, which made Kayla turning red immediately. I giggled and Austin nodded and smiled at Kayla.

"And Rico next to Arianna right?" Jason asked which made me giggle. Rico shrugged and nodded. "that leaves the two of you," Jaylin said with a smirk.

"Yea," we said unison. We high fives and checked in. "so kids, you can look around and by food or drinks. You have to be back by 6:50am," our teacher said.

Rico & Arianna walked off while they smiled at each other. Austin asked Kayla if she wanted to walk around as well. Last but not least Kyle & Jaylin walked off, holding hands.

"That leaves the two of us again," I said to Jason. He nodded and swung his arm around my shoulder. I laughed and we went to get ourselves a drink and pancakes.

"So, do you miss your siblings?" Jason asked me while he ate breakfast. "yea, I mean they were like my parents. I don't know. When we were young we used to have sleepovers every single night and we had lots of fun together but now, they have fun by themselves, without me," I explained while a single tear rolled down my cheek.

Jason wiped the tear with his thumb and smiled at me. "it's gonna be okay," he said politely. I nodded and we finished eating.

"I love flying," I pointed out when I looked at the plains outside of the window. "I've never flew before," Jason told me.

"Never? Like never never?" I asked him shocked. "never never," he replied with a shrug. "I've never been out of Colorado," he added.

"Wow, I've been already around the world," I quietly. I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:01am.

"Shit!" I yelled when I took Jason's arm and started running. "what's wrong?" He asked yelling. "7:01am," I yelled back.

We were on the other end of the airport and ran as fast as we could. Good a minute of running as fast as we could we reached our gate and our teacher was the only one standing there with his arms crossed.

"We're sorry," I apologized quickly. He nodded and we boarded. Our friends were laughing and smirking at us.

We sat in our seats and I was on the window seat. I looked at my phone and saw 29 missed calls from my friends. I laughed and so did Jason.

-

I woke up and realized that I had my head on Jason's lap. I looked at the clock and it was 1pm. I got up and saw Jason asleep.

I looked at the map and we were over the sea. I listened to music and after that I watched a movie. All my friends were asleep except Austin & Kayla.

They were behind me and I turned around. "OH MY GOD!" I yelled excitedly. Everyone on this plane who was sleeping woke up which made me laugh.

"Ugh! Rosa!" Arianna said groaning. Kayla & Austin pulled away quickly and turned red like a tomato. "they. were. making. out!" I yelled again which made everyone laugh.

We all cheered and laughed before some of them went back to sleep. I fell asleep as well.

-

I woke up again and this time the plane was already over France. The map said that we would be there in 15mins. I woke Jason up and we looked out of the window.

It was 5pm in Paris and at home it was 1am. I groaned and soon we were about to land. "I'm so excited," I heard Arianna saying.

"Me too girl!" I yelled. "Rosalie Emily Lynch! Stop yelling!" Our teacher yelled from the back of the plane. "same to you!" I yelled back which made everyone laugh.

The plane landed and we went to get our suitcases. We were staying in a hotel for those three days. I can't believe that I'm back in Paris.

______________________

R5 will be in the next Chapter again ;)