|| Chapter 88 ||

Rosalie's POV.

"Jason dude! C'mon!" The boys yelled from outside where they waited in the van. "I don't wanna leave you," Jason whined childish. "It's only until tomorrow morning babe but I'm gonna miss you though."

"I'm gonna miss you too," he whispered as he leaned his forehead against mine. "It's the tradition," I added with a shrug. He nodded and kissed me gently. "See you tomorrow baby," he said before he ran out of the house.

"I don't want him to leave," I whined as the girls looked at me and rolled their eyes, playfully. I ran out of the house and the car just started but stopped. Jason rolled the window down, grabbed my cheeks and kissed me hard.

Suddenly the car started again and drove off. The boys laughed and Jason waved. I waved back and walked back inside. "I can't wait!" I yelled as I plopped on the couch. Only Rydel, Rowan, Skye, Sabrina & Savannah were here. Mom will come tomorrow morning to help us get ready.

"Only...18 more hours," Rydel said and I glared at her. "Let's play 'what's in your purse?'!" Sav exclaimed and we all agreed and took our purses.

"Alright, who has lipstick?" Rydel asked as she looked at the paper were we wrote down the things before we started the game. "I have!" I exclaimed and showed my lipstick.

Del: 1p
Sav: 0p
Row: 0p
Sab: 0p
Rosa: 1p
Skye: 1p

"Why don't you guys have lipstick in your purse? That's a must have." "Because I always ask you to give me your lipstick," Rowan answered me. We all giggled and continued.

"Who has gum?"

"I always have gum," I said and grabbed my three packages with twelve gums in it each. "What the?" The girls exclaimed which made us laugh again.

Del: 1p
Sav: 3p
Row: 0p
Sab: 0p
Rosa: 4p
Skye: 1p

"Who has more then 100$ cash?"

"Uhm...no I don't," I said as I looked through my purse and wallet. "I have," Sabrina said and held up her money. "And why?" "Because I went shopping yesterday," she explained and we nodded.

Del: 1p
Sav: 3p
Row: 0p
Sab: 10p
Rosa: 4p
Skye: 1p

"Who has sunglasses?"

We all held our sunglasses up and laughed. "We all do."

Del: 6p
Sav: 8p
Row: 5p
Sab: 15p
Rosa: 9p
Skye: 6p

"Who has nail polish?"

"I have pink, red & blue," I said as I showed them. "I don't have one," Sabrina frowned which made me giggle. "Yes I do! Now I have more points then you," Rowan sang in Sabrina's face. "I still have more then you!" Skye exclaimed as she clapped her hands in a really dramatic way, making us laugh again.

Del: 21p
Sav: 8p
Row: 20p
Sab: 15p
Rosa: 24p
Skye: 21p

<><><>

A while later we finished the game and Rydel won at the end with 68 points. I had 66 so I was a close second. Rowan lost with only 31 points and Skye was fourth while Sabrina was third.

After that we played "Never Have I Ever" and Jesus that was a dirty game. Later on we watched some movies and posted pictures on Instagram as we played Twister or just fooled around.

Late at night we ordered Pizza and at around 4am we decided to go to bed. The five of us tried to fit in Jason & mine king size bed which leads to someone falling out if bed every once in a while.

"I can't sleep," I whispered since Sabrina & Skye fell asleep. "Me neither," I heard Sav saying. "Guys! We need to get up in two hours it's already 6am now!" Rydel exclaimed which made Sabrina wake up.

"I can sleep tonight," I said as I yawned. "You won't, you're going to fuck Jason all night," Rowan said from the end which made us all gasp and laugh. We laughed our butts off and Sav fell from the bed which made us laugh even more.

"Well, then at least I can sleep tomorrow," I said and yawned again. "I'm really excited guys," I whispered as I hugged my big sister. "We are too," they all agreed sleepy.

I closed my eyes and soon drifted off to sleep.

<><><>

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!"

I jolted up and opened my eyes widely to see all the girls standing in front of me. "You only slept an hour but Mom is here and told us to tell you to take a shower before us while she's preparing all the stuff downstairs."

I nodded, stretched and got in the shower. Today is the day, I'm going to get married with 20. I'm so damn excited. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a rope before I walked slowly down the stairs.

"My baby! Here eat your breakfast while I do your hair," Mom said and gave me a plate with pancakes. Suddenly music echoed through the living room and Rydel stood there with her phone connected to the jukeboxes.

I danced in my seat with my mouth full of pancakes as Mom blow dried my hair. Rydel, Skye & Rowan were dancing while Sabrina & Sav took a shower since we had two bathrooms.

"Rydel, can you quickly drive to your house and pick up Ella from granny & Papa?" Mom asked and Rydel nodded before she left. "Are you excited baby girl?" Mom asked as Rowan helped her with my hair. "I fucking am," I nodded as I sang along to the music.

"My youngest is getting married first, I didn't see that coming," she said which made Rowan & Skye giggle. Soon Sav & Sabrina were done with their showers and Rowan & Skye went to take one.

Mom's hair was already done she only needed make up and to slip on her dress. A while later Rydel entered the house with little Ella. "Aunt Rosa!" Ella yelled as she hugged my legs. "Hey baby girl," I waved as Mom put several bobby pins in my hair to fix it.

"Your hair is done, now help me to do the other girls hairs," Mom said and I agreed to help her.

________

Who likes the music video of 'I know you got away?'
BC SERIOUSLY
I don't!
Courtney is undressing Ross in it and it's only about Rourtney. I don't mind them but in a music video it's just not reeeeeally my thing.

What do you guys think?