|| Chapter 29 ||

Rosalie's POV.

"but you have to know that, tomorrow I have to kiss Peyton," I told him a little sad. "It's fine babe, as long as you don't enjoy it," he replied smiling which made me giggle.

"I won't," I said honestly. "'A little to much' is my favorite song. It describes me so well," I confessed to my boyfriend. He smiled down at me, "it's kinda about you."

I lifted my head so I could look at him. "really?" I asked amazed. No one ever wrote a song about me. He nodded and I smiled widely.

I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him gently. "we're here," the cab driver told us awkwardly. I giggled and Shawn paid him.

"Wanna come in?" I asked him. "I have to go home but thanks," he said with a smile. "anytime," I replied with a bigger smile. He peck kisses me and walked away.

"Bye," we both said at the same time which made us laugh. I pulled my key out and opened the door from my house.

"I'm home!" I yelled so whoever was home could hear me. "In the living room!" Someone yelled back. I walked into the living room and Rydel, Riker, Ryland & Ratliff were home.

"How was filming?" Riker asked me when I sat down. "good," I answered simply. I smiled widely when I was thinking that I finally felt comfortable with having a boyfriend. Well, I never liked any other boys to be honest.

"Why are you smiling?" Ratliff asked confused. "uhm...I had a good day?" I said more like a question. The front door opened to my luck and Ross came in.

"Rocky has to shoot until early in the morning," Ross informed us while he sat down on the couch.

"So?" Ryland asked me. "huh what?" I asked while I raised my eyebrow. "why are you so happy?" Riker finished their question.

"Can't I be happy?" I asked a little annoyed. "what is it?" Ross asked confused. "She's smiling all the time," Rydel informed Ross.

Ross sighed and asked, "is this about this Peyton guy?" "No." "you sure?" Ryland asked again. I nodded and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Is it about a guy?" Rydel asked me smirking. "can we talk about something else?" I asked annoyed. "yeah, how about the upcoming Kids choice awards & Radio Disney Music Awards?! I'm so excited!" Rydel squealed.

"Oh my god! YES! I'm so excited!" I squealed happily. "we will get the info's in the mail tomorrow I guess," Riker said with a shrug.

"Yo Rat!" I yelled because he was really quiet. "Yo Ro!" He yelled back. "Whatcha doing?" I asked him. "just chillin'!" He answered me. "alright!"

"So. Weird," Ryland said while raised his left eyebrow. "Del, what are you going to wear?" I asked her before I stretched my arms.

"A dress, I don't know yet. What about you?" She asked me back which made the boys role their eyes since we were having a girl talk.

"I don't know. Maybe a dress, maybe not," I answered with a shrug. "when are the awards?" I added asking. "The Kids Choice Awards are in 21 days and the Radio Disney Music Awards are in 14 days," Riker answered me.

"Nice," I replied smiling.

• • • next day • • •

I just arrived at the set. I got dressed in my Lia clothes and went to hair & make up where I met Rowan & Sabrina.

"So how was yesterday?" Rowan asked smirking. "nice," I replied shyly. "you do know, it's over the news," Sabrina informed me. "WHAT?!" I almost yelled.

"Don't worry nobody can see who you are because of the hoodie," She added while she hold me her phone in my face. I took and read out loud.

"Shawn Mendes (16) got seen yesterday with a girl in a hoodie. Fans are freaking out about who she could be. We all sat on the pictures and tried to figure out who she was but all we got is that she wore a cute pink dress and converse. Stay tuned for more infos."

"Oh god," I said when I gave Sabrina her phone back. I buried my face in my hands, frustrated.

"Is it that bad?" Rowan asked me confused. I looked up and shrugged. "not really but I just didn't wanted people to see us," I told them.

"So he's your boyfriend?" Sabrina asked with a bigger smirk while she wiggled her eyebrows. I giggled and nodded. "you two are so cute," Rowan complimented. "thanks."

"If my family sees this...they're gonna kill him," I said because they could see my dress I wore yesterday.

"They don't know, it's you," Rowan said. "They do, they now what I wore," I replied while the hair artist started doing stuff with our hair.

An hour later we were done with hair & make up and met the boys. We went to the set and got told that the kiss scene will be up first.

"I don't want to," I whispered to Rowan & Sabrina who were standing next to me, while we waited for Peyton & Corey.

"It's gonna be fine," Sabrina said with a light smile. "yea."

Peyton came and I put on my skates. "just do it like yesterday," the director told us. We nodded and I waited for the 'action' from the director.

"What you two could do is also to kiss a little longer because after the close up to Riley we will film you two again how you will pull apart, alright?" The director added.

I took a deep breath and nodded. "and action!" The director yelled. I put a smile on my face and started skating.

I tripped at the tape in the floor where I was supposed to trip and Peyton catches me. I stared into his eyes and so did he.