|| Chapter 16 ||

Rosalie's POV.

"Mom you can't do that!" Ryland said to our Mom. "we can Ryland," Mom argued with us. "No! because if she won't go. Then we all won't go," Ratliff said to her. He's our brther as well so it's like Mom's fifth son is talking to her and not a friend of us.

"Fine, she can go," Mom said with a sigh. "YES!" we all yelled happily. We cheered and group hugged. "thanks mom," I said with a smile. She nodded and went to where Dad ran off.

Soon they both came back and Dad apologized for yelling at us. I packed more of my things and we all loaded the tour bus. Shawn had his own tour bus. Ours was bigger since we where eight people and Shawn was alone.

Mom stayed at home while we will be on tour for who knows how long. I guess only two months.

It's 9pm and we will leave tomorrow at 6am. Shawn & I didn't texted since the party. I don't even care at the moment. We al went to bed early and I fell asleep quickly.

~~~

I woke up by my alarm going off. It was 5am. I groaned loudly which caused Rydel to come into my room. "don't groan that loud," she said laughing. "how can you be so happy at 5am?" I asked her confused.

She was always up first along with Mom & Dad. I was always the one who sleeps the longest. I got up and Rydel picked clothes out for me.

(Picture up there 👆🏼 or 👉🏼)

She handed me my clothes and went in her own room and I took a quick shower. I dried my hair and got dressed. I grabbed my backpack with my important things along with my phone and ran downstairs when I was done.

Mom handed me a plate with pancakes after saying good morning. We were all in rush but I loved it. I ate quickly and soon we were all in front of the tour bus.

We all hugged Mom and went into the tour bus. We will meet Shawn at the venue tonight. I don't know how I feel about him anymore.

I mean I didn't saw him for a whole month and actually I still don't know him at all. The bus driver started the engine and we went to look who will get which bunk.

We had ten. Three on the right, three on the left and four in the farther back. Riker & Ratliff where on the bunks on the floor.

Rydel & Rocky where in the bunk in the middle and Ross & I were on the bunks on the top. Ryland & Dad are in the bunks in the farther bunk. I walked to the living room area and laid down on the couch.

I closed my eyes and heard my siblings talking. "What does that mean?" I heard Dad saying in his phone. "okay, yea we have space," Dad said again.

I opened my eyes and my siblings were sitting on teh couch as well. They all looked confused just like me. Dad hung the phone up and groaned. "what's wrong?" Rydel asked Dad.

"Shawn Mendes' bus didn't came because they had problems so he will live with us on our tour bus we have two bunks empty anyways," Dad explained.

I closed my eyes again and heard someone clearing their throat. I opened my eyes to see Riker. He stared down at me and I looked around. Now I got it, there was no space for him to sit since I was laying.

I got up and he sat down. I laid my head on his lap and drifted off to sleep.

~~~

I opened my eyes when I woke up and saw it was only 10am. I groaned and turned around. "why are you always groaning when you wake up?" Riker asked me from above. I looked at him and shrugged. "Ross & Ryland are doing that as well," Rydel added.

"We're the youngest which means that we're the coolest," Ryland said from the floor. Yea, the boys always sit on the floor when they play video games. Even when I play I sit in the floor.

"so true," Ross added. After our pointless argument I heard a unfamiliar laugh. I turned around and saw Shawn litting at the end of the couch.

He smiled at me and I smiled back at him. "we will arrive at the venue at 1pm," Dad told us. We nodded and I got up and walked to my bunk. I grabbed my phone and walked back to the living room.

I saw that Shawn took my place on the couch since he was sitting on the arm rest.

"Shawn," I whined childish. He chukled and made space for me. I sat next to him and I started a conversation with Rydel. Sometimes soon the bus stopped.

"we're here!" Dad yelled to all of us. We cheered and ran out of the bus. The venue was pretty big and they were all excited to play.

"rehearsals in 10," Dad informed my siblings. Shawn had rehearsals after that. 10 minutes later R5 went to rehears while Shawn was in the bathroom and Ryland was looking for the lights.

I was in their dressing room doing my make up. I started singing since I knew I was alone. I'm not good at singing that's why I'm mostly rapping.

~~~

It's Rosa Lie!
Uh!
What you got?

Smart money bettin'
I'll be better off without you
In no time
I'll be forgettin' all about you
You saying that you know
But I really really doubt you
Understand my life is easy
When I ain't around you

Rosalie-y
Too biggie to be here stressin'
I'm thinkin' I love the thought of you
More than I love your presence
And the best thing now
Is probably for you to exit
I let you go
Let you back
I finally learned my lesson!

No half-stepping
Either you want it or you just keep playin'
I'm listening to you knowin'
I can't believe what you're sayin'
There's a million you's baby boo
So don't be dumb
I got 99 problems
But you won't be one
Like what!

~~~

I heard someone clapping and I turned around.